Q1 2009 (version 126.96.36.1991)
New Report Items
- Table report item
- Crosstab report item
- List report item
- HtmlTextBox report item
Features and Improvements
- Report Book
- New Data Engine
- Merged expressions
- New "Tables" RTF Rendering Extension for the table report items
- Fixed the boxing model for report items
- Fixed the absolute positioning of the Web ReportViewer in design-time
- Fixed the "DocumentElement already exists" exception at design-time
- Fixed the incorrect handling of tab characters in RTF and PDF
- Fixed an exception thrown when an item is bound to "=ReportItem"
- Fixed CanShrink of a TextBox with empty text
- Fixed other minor issues
- From Q1 2009 the ReportViewer.Report property is no longer of type Telerik.Reporting.Report, but of type Telerik.Reporting.IReportDocument. More info is available in this KB article.
- Telerik.Reporting.Processing.ReportItemBase: Property DataItem is now obsolete - use the DataObject property instead. More info is available in this KB article.