Test Studio is one of the first tools to support the new Microsoft Edge Chromium-based browser.
To provide tooling for building efficient, fast tests with full browser coverage has always been one of our main goals. Out-of-the-box cross-browser support is something that our customers value a lot. This is why we added support for the official release of the new Edge Chromium. In the latest Test Studio service pack (R3 2019 SP2) you can record and playback tests on the new Edge, IE, Chrome and Firefox.
Edge support is not the only great addition to the product. Here is the list with other features and improvements:
- The ability to preserve the state of opened tests on Test Studio restart – if you enable that option, when you restart Test Studio, all previously opened tests will be reopened.
- Project settings import - when you have everything lined up and working in your existing Test Studio project, but you need to start a new one, you would like to transfer some of the settings for quicker project setup. Now you can select which settings to be imported to new projects.
- Translator optimization:
- In Project Settings translators now can be selected or deselected by group.
- Translator loading is optimized for faster recording experience.
- Export Load test results summary to HTML.
- New ScrollToVisible to window center option is introduced for action steps.
On top of this there are a ton of UI improvements and bug fixes that will make your life as a tester better. You can check out the full list.
You can download the latest version right now from your account. Or if you're new to Test Studio, get started with a free trial today.
Start Your Trial