The Q2 2015 Beta of Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX is out and ready to be explored and tested by the community. All good suggestions and real bug reports will be rewarded with Telerik points and the most productive testers will have a chance to become one of trusted advisers who help us make the product better.
What Are the Highlights?
- New mobile capabilities and UI for Phones in RadEditor. Since the UI is designed for small screens, preferably the example should be tested on smartphone or tablet devices.
- Added adaptive capabilities to RadImageGallery and RadDataPager.
- Added Light-weight RenderMode for Scheduler, TabStrip, Ribbonbar, ProgressArea and RadInputManager
- Huge stability improvements
- RadGrid related:
- Added support for ESQL (Entity SQL) expressions in RadGrid + RadFilter
- Added option to generate ESQL expressions in RadGrid even if not bound to EDS control
- RadGrid pager mobile rendering
- Support for resizing columns with frozen columns
- Added Drag icon to RadGrid
- PDF multi page export with RadClientExportManager (demo)
For more detailed information you can read the release notes.
Light and/or In-depth Testing?
The in-depth testing requires to download the Beta installation
and to play with it. For example, you can:
- Upgrade an existing test project. Since this is a Beta release, do not experiment with your official sites and apps.
- Play with the API and check for regressions and breaking changes.
- Create a new project and examine the new functionalities and features introduced in the release
Where to Report a Problem?
There are three channels which you can use to report an issue: