I am trying to execute Test Studio API Project from Jenkins. For that I have followed this https://docs.telerik.com/teststudio-apis/advanced-topics/ci-server-integration#jenkins-plugin but can't see 'Test Studio for API runner configuratio'
1. Copied teststudio.hpi to jenkins plugin folder
2. Re-start Jenkins
3. I have created 'Free style project'
4. Add build step -> Can't find 'Test Studio for API runner configuration'
Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.
I'm having trouble getting TTS to capture an input field. It was working earlier exactly as it should. I was thinking that I did something to the Element Repository.
Do you have any documentation about modularity of tests?
I haven't seen this precise issue/question in this forum, that's why I open this thread.
The issue started happening when we upgraded from Telerik Testing Framework 2019 (220.127.116.11) to version 2021 (18.104.22.168)
Our code hasn't changed except for the Telerik Testing Framework version.
Previous behavior (the correct or expected one)
In our test, one of the steps involves Accepting a Client Certificate Window.
We normally achieve this by :
- clicking the button that triggers the Client Certificate Selection WIndow in Chrome,
- we wait a couple of seconds and then we Send an "Enter" to the screen.
Despite the fact, this might not be the best approach or practice, it's been working perfectly, for years.
But after we upgraded to version 2021:
- After clicking the button that triggers the Client Certificate Selection Window it gets automatically closed without the possibility to accept this certificate. Thus, we don't get authenticated.
There's no change in our code, just the version of the Telerik Testing Framework.
We are only interested in testing it with Chrome (that's our requirement)
- Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition
- Chrome 91.0.4472.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I would appreciate any help. I may have done something wrong or skipped something but as far as I can see the only change is the Telerik Testing Framework version.
Is there a way or a coded step to stop the data driven loop if the data is not found? Instead of running all the remaining items over I want to stop the test and move on to the next test instead.
I was able to run my tests on the Test Studio and as I tried to edit code for one of the steps, I the following error:
[ Compiler ] 11:08:13 'ERROR' > A required privilege is not held by the client 11:08:13 'INFO' > Build Failed
Any help would be appreciated.
I'm trying to add coded step from step builder.Using telerik test studio plugin in visual studio professional 2019.
Empty step builder only displayed.I have tried to reinstall all the setup many times.But no luck kindly support me to resolve this issue.