Great news, everyone! The latest update of WebUI Test Studio came out last night. And just like all Telerik products, our web testing solution now supports Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2! As always, Telerik is leveraging the latest Microsoft technologies to ensure we deliver leading-edge updates to you. Now you can enjoy all your Test Studio favorite features in VS 2010 as well – Automation Overlay Surface, Test, DOM, and Elements Explorer, and more.
We recommend the new official release as it is “the latest and greatest” of WebUI Test Studio! Besides support for Visual Studio 2010, the service pack features lots of enhancements and fixes across all components. There are exciting updates like:
- Support for using Excel spreadsheets as the datasource in data driven tests;
- Enhanced support for recording within IFrames;
- Fixed VS crashes in certain ASP.NET input element scenarios on recording;
- Optimized HTML elements drag & drop support;
- Improved IE modal dialogs support;
- Important update in the test project data shared between users in the source control;
- Fix of the Quick Execution on 64-bit environments;
and many more.
RadControls Translators get improvements as well! The new Test Studio version includes wrappers and translators for ASP.NET AJAX (RadDock) and Silverlight (RadGauge, RadChart) as well as various enhancements along the suite. Check out the complete release notes here.
This release has already been uploaded to your Telerik accounts, marked as 2009 Q3 Service Pack and version labeled “2009.3.1327”. Download it now, give it a try and send us any feedback you have!
Subscribe to be the first to get our expert-written articles and tutorials for developers!