December 11, 2014
- Common start-up experience, highlighting, element menu, DOM/Elements tree and Actions/Verifications builder, annotation
- Performance improvements in DOM/elements tree explorer
- New verifications builder
- Dock/unlock the recording window
- Add multiple elements at once
- (New for Chrome and Firefox) Refined custom coordinates and element selection experience for desktop/drag and drop actions
- Chrome and Firefox no longer inject UI in tested application
- Windows Safari is no longer supported (recording only)
- IE address bar navigation recording is no longer supported
- 3D View UI got obsolete and removed
- Highlighting from DOM explorer depends on the recorder highlighting state only
- Freeze mode (IE and WPF) is deprecated.
Hosted by our product experts.
Check out the offers.
With dedicated technical support.