March 19, 2015
- Simplified Activation Wizard; added LogOut to ease switching account
- Elements Mapping:
- Define elements without application to automate
- Element Properties: Element's ControlType and TechnologyType can be set manually; custom control types can expose more step options to add crafting your test
- Map the elements once the application is ready for automation - supports Web (IE, Chrome, Firefox), WPF and Silverlight; keeps history of recent applications
- Ability to define custom find logic prior to mapping
- Elements Explorer changes into predefined elements are synced to the active element mappers
- Enhanced Step Builder within Test Studio (offline mode)
- Added Common, Logical, Dialog steps
- Consistent experience with the recorder
- Dockable Tabs: Ability to customize the Tests UI layout
indow size and dock/undock state.
Hosted by our product experts.
Check out the offers.
With dedicated technical support.