- Firefox 8 support.
- Performance testing improvements and new features.
- New CompareView.
- Multi-machine profiling.
- Manual test runner improvements
- WPF tests support
- Non-IE browsers support
- Fixed NavigateTo step not being recorded in some scenarios.
- Fixed DPI setting highlighting offset.
- Added new project setting (General - Propmpt for element name before adding). If turned on pops up a dialog for custom element name on adding to the project.
- Added test owner to notify for failing tests. In a large project each test can be associated with specific owner to be report failures to.
- Added support for loading custom assemblies built against .Net 4.0.
- 'Machine is Hung' error is gone.
- DOM Explorer:
- Solved the 'Maximum DOM tree depth exceeded' limitation.
- Improved Test Explorer.
- Fixed Frames[name] not loading completely the frame. [BUG #132680]
- Fixed missing cookies problem. [BUG #131499]
- Fixed DOM sync problem with Chrome execution. [BUG #133408, PITS #8190]
- Adds FrameworkElement.RenderSize missing property. Fixes RenderSize verification doesn't compile if converted to code. [BUG #127197, PITS #7404]
- Improved the TreeViewItem.Select/Toggle actions scroll to be visible before performing the actual action. [BUG #132122, PITS #8065]
- Fixed ActiveApplication.QuitOnDetach property is disregarded in WPF tests. [BUG #127968, PITS #7520]
- Added SelectItemByIndex/Text() overloads for automatic opening of the drop down. [BUG #76174]
- Exposed Polyline.Points and Geometry.Bounds properties in Silverlight.
- Exposed new FrameworkElement.IsHitTest() (SL/WPF) methods to help indicate whether an element is really visible to the user.
- Fixed test template not compatible with the latest NUnit version. [BUG #125628, PITS #7146]
- Fixed cannot send keys with Shift key held down. [BUG #134624]
[Common (Standalone + VS)]
- Fixed possible unhandled exception on saving tests (could happen if files are locked by another process). [BUG #131520]
- Fixed DataEnabled property will not be automatically updated when binding the test to an external data source. [BUG #132225, PITS 8072]
- Adds test owner to notify for failing tests. In a large project each test can be associated with specific owner to be reported any failures to. [BUG #131510]
- Adds an option to the command line runner to specify the run result file name. [BUG #126721, PITS #7304]
- Fixed playback doesn't work for left handed mouse. [BUG #76885]
- Fixed InheritParentDataSource doesn't respect the parent data if data-driven and data is configured differently.
- Fixed data-binding connect to popup problem. [BUG #132817]
- Fixed unable to load more than one external assembly resulting in FileNotFound exception on executing the coded step using the external assembly. [BUG #133515]
- Fixed Run Selected Steps always turns on recording even it has been turned off explicitly. [BUG #127013]
- Fixed NavigateTo step not being recorded on quick URL type or browser load. [BUG #121639]
- Fixed when DPI setting is other than default of 96, highlighting is offset. [BUG #73184]
- Added new project setting (General - Propmpt for element name before adding). If turned on pops up a dialog for custom element name on adding to the project. [Bug #131574]
- Fixed LoadPage loading the Intro page after the actual one.
- Fixed unable to attach the recorder again if clicked close during loading. [BUG #133052]
- Fixed unhandled exception on closing Test Studio while attaching the recorder. [BUG #134410]
- Fixed page identification doesn't respect the BaseUrl if set. [BUG 120623, PITS #6426]
- Fixed unable to record type text for input type="search" [BUG #128030]
- Fixed recording a click on an <input type=file"> doesn't turn on SimulateRealClick as necessary. [BUG #128881]
- Fixed problem recording drag & drop in custom scenario. [BUG #131453]
- Fixed execution failure within IFrame doesn't capture the entire DOM of the page and just the frame's one. [BUG #116283]
- Fixed coded steps do not respect the Frame BaseURL setting. [BUG #131991, PITS #8053]
- Fixed incorrect passing execution of Html popup test in test list. [BUG #132612]
- Fixed cannot connect to HTML popup in FF,Safari and Chrome if the connection step is in a Test as Step. [BUG #129884, PITS #7832]
- Fixed recording stops working after closing HTML popup in a customer scenario. [BUG #133875, PITS #8251]
- Fixed not recording set text action on html5 email input field. [BUG #135193]
- Fixed HTML popup test passes on his own, but throws exception when used in a test as a step. [BUG #133180]
- Fixed Dialog Handling in Test List execution does not work for FF4/5/6. [BUG #127413]
- Fixed AJAX drop down selection fails under IE9. [BUG #115047]
- ComboBox selection steps contain new 'OpenDropDownBeforeSelection' property -- a item selection step can be configured to open the drop down and select the item at once.
- Exposed XAML ListBox.ItemsCount verification. [BUG #130961]
- Fixed problem recording SandDock custom control actions. [BUG #125215, PITS #7083]
- Exposed SL/WPF "IsEnabled" verification. [BUG #102172]
- Fixed SL checkbox action inside ListBox fails on playback. [BUG #133973, PITS #8267]
- Fixed possible exception on executing WPF tooltip verification. [BUG #130360]
- Fixed RecycleBrowser setting is affecting WPF Test Lists. [BUG #135787]
- Fixed Silverlight error when you execute test case with Safari 5.1. [BUG #136264]
- Adds support for loading custom assemblies built against .Net 4.0.
- Fixed scenario for not generating the Pages file.
- 'Machine is Hung' status will no longer appear.
- Fixed using MultipleBrowserExecution with Scheduling kills the Execution Client process. [BUG #135669]
- Fixed Execution Server service problem running under non-administrator account. [BUG #100263]
- Fixed possible unhandled exception highlighting problematic elements. [BUG #129674, PITS #7805]
- Fixed unable to select the last step in certains scenarios.
- Fixed incorrect scrolling of the test explorer after opening the view log dialog.
- Fixed possible unhandled exception on pasting clipboard data. [BUG #131604]
- Fixed losing custom description on undo/redo actions.
- Added row header click of the steps grid marks the row as current item. Adding next step (either by recording or adding manually) respects the current item. [BUG #129282]
- Fixed unable to set 'Record Before Selected' for the first step. [BUG #130195]
- Fixed possible unhandled exception on dragging steps. [BUG #132040]
- Fixed possible unhandled exception on openining the Log View. [BUG #132462]
- Added Edit custom description option in the context menu. [BUG #125031]
- Fixed edit of the SelectedDate field for RadCalendar Select date test step is not working. [BUG #133136]
- Fixed missing context menu if the user clicks below the steps area. [BUG #133069]
- Fixed unhandled exception on cut/delete/paste steps scenario. [BUG #135379]
- Fixed unhandled exception pasting steps between Test Studio instances. [BUG #135467]
- Fixed Cut&Paste of test steps between test cases is working as Copy&Paste. [BUG #135553]
- Fixed 'Validate All Elements' option doesn't notify for problematic elements. [BUG #131619]
- Fixed lost selection on elements refresh. [BUG #122751]
- Fixed incorrect merging of pages issues.
- Fixed elements are not visibile after deleting all and starting to add new ones. [BUG #132343]
- Fixed unhandled exception trying to load an WPF app from the elements explorer. [BUG #133487]
- Fixed simultaneous loading of two different pages from elements may freeze the application. [BUG #134112]
- Fixed unhandled exception on expanding items in the Elements Explorer. [BUG #134698]
Find Expression Builder:
- Fixed replacing element sets incorrect control type.
- Fixed possible unhandled exception on selecting an element. [BUG #132126]
- Fixed possible unhandled exception on attempt to replace an element. [BUG #132126]
- Fixed unable to see the Validate button unless resizing the window. [BUG #132192]
- Fixed cannot connect to a new page after changing the active element from a different page. [BUG #135821]
- Fixed the "Maximum DOM tree depth exceeded" limitation.
- Fixed DataBinding popup handler step converted to code does not take into account the DataBound value. [BUG #132817]
- Fixed test containing OnBeforeUnload dialog handler converted to code will not compile. [BUG #134470, PITS #8319]
- Fixed WPF dialog handling in code. [BUG #134288, PITS #8306]
Project Elements Selector:
- Added search/sort/filtering options to the Project Element Selector dialog. [BUG #133261]
- Added drop down with all types for "Add New Test" ribbon option.
- Fixed unhandled exception dragging the project node. [BUG #131622]
- Fixed project Save As does nothing.
- Fixed possible unhandled exception in WPF record controller in attempt to launch a recorder with invalid application path. [BUG #131519]
- Fixed unhandled exception on launching new recorder when connecting the WPF recorder to invalid executable (application). [BUG #131609]
- Added link to the documentation API reference in the coded panel. [BUG #131626]
- Fixed unable to clear the step primary and secondary target. [BUG #68886]
- Fixed renaming the assembly from the UserSettings doesn't update the test.TestAssembly resulting in execution error unless the user reloads the project.
- Added the compiler output to the log in case the compiler reports no errors although it doesn't build the .dll for some reason. [BUG #132402, PITS #8097]
- Fixed cannot run test via MSTest problem. [BUG #133987, PITS #8268]
Manual Test Explorer:
- Fixed manual test step text edit not retained; step duplicates. [BUG #132405, PITS #8098]
- Fixed using Delete button to erase selected text in a Manual Test step will remove entire step. [BUG 132399, PITS #8095]
- Fixed attached image not shown until you click inside the RichTextBox within the manual test view. [BUG #135095]
Manual Test Runner:
- Fixed manual test containing automated steps won't launch browser. [BUG #133716]
- Fixed slowdown when looking through details view with lots of perf counters. [BUG #131451]
- Improved labeling in the history view chart. [Bug #128688]
- Fixed cannot save performance configuration if computer name cannot be validated. [BUG #130796]
- Fixed performance steps status and nunmbering is different than actual execution. [BUG #131192]
- Fixed problem with disappearing items of the line graph in History View. [BUG #130652]
- Fixed exporting performance results to Word or Excel not working properly. [BUG 131553, PITS #8003]
- Fixed unhandled exception on get latest of multiple selected items. [BUG #131616]
- Fixed unable to connect to TFS 2008 server if using VS 2008 Team Explorer. [BUG #131864, PITS #8040]
- Fixed Test.GetLatest doesn't update the test content. [BUG #132196]
- Adds an option in the connect dialog to ignore defauls 'tfs' folder. [BUG #118860, PITS #6239]
- Fixed revert option for a Source Controlled test does not immediately undo changes. [BUG #135578, PITS #8393]
- Fixed "Access to path "xxxxx.resx" is denied" error on copy/paste of tests. [BUG #135476]
- Fixed possible unhandled exception on resizing the test lists view. [BUG #121343]
- Fixed unhandled exception on attempt to delete result if its resources are in use by another process. [BUG #131452]
- Fixed result viewer doesn't adjust the items to the available space on expand. [BUG #130609]
- Fixed double-click a result after changing the project may load the Day View without the test results. [BUG #131817]
- Added data iteration message to the grid to be able to easy distinguish between iteration without having to drill-down to the actual iteration result. [Bug #132147]
- Added ability to set relative path to an external assembly. Respects the output folder setting as root folder. [BUG #131984]
Manual Test Explorer:
- Fixed possible unhandled exception on attaching image. [BUG #131873]
- Fixed unable to start the runner in Win XP. [BUG #131688]
- Adds support for FastForward for Firefox and WPF tests.
- Adds an Abort button to be able to abort automated steps execution without interrupting the whole manual test execution. [BUG #130538]
- Improved logging for not executed steps. [BUG #130434]
- Print screen key press during run changed to CTRL + Print Screen to avoid conflicts with other applications. [BUG #130656]
- Added reminder on saving changes before exit. [BUG #130355]
Fixed possible unhandled exception on application close if the system has detected a previous error. [BUG #131624]
- Fixed loading project with name which differs from the project folder results in error.
- Fixed moving a step in the Test Explorer may cause compilation of the project leading to unhandled exception. [BUG #131572]
- Fixed incorrect override of the CopyToOutput option on project load.
- Fixed using VS to debug a coded Silverlight test is difficult due to "Functiontimeout". [BUG #132104, PITS #8064]
- Fixed confusing ability to load hybrid tests (manual/automated) in VS. [BUG #133711]
- Fixed exported to VS project sometimes doesn't load all tests in VS. [BUG #133732]
[RadControls Wrappers for AJAX]
- Added RadInput SimpleInputRendering support.
[RadControls Wrappers for Silverlight/WPF]
- Added WPF RadGridView control wrappers.
- Added RadChartingKit control wrappers.
- Updates popups/child visual trees on drop down open.
- SelectItem() fails gracefully if the drop down is not open to load the items.
- Added RadBarcode control for Silverlight wrappers.
- Fixed RadSlider Increase/Decrease actions fail in WPF.