This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik Test Studio 2016.1--test WPF,meet some issues

1 Answer 131 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Fiona
Top achievements
Rank 1
Fiona asked on 26 Apr 2016, 03:29 AM

when i record the test studio for WPF program.meet below issue,help me please!~

1.tick the checkbox in grid,when i run the recorded script,it cannot recognize this checkbox,then test studio cannot going until exit.--capture 1

2.when i print in my program.it will popup the window7's own print panel.but test studio cannot recognize  it , have some suggestion help to resolve this problem.--capture 2

3.when i use 'run to here',cannot go to debugger status.should i setup something?--capture 3

4.when run the recorded script,test studio cannot recognize the 'x' button--capture 4

5.when run action 'click item in grid',test studio cannot  recognize this step--capture 5

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Elena
Telerik team
answered on 29 Apr 2016, 06:17 AM
Hello Fiona,

Thank you for contacting us. 

To be able to provide you best advice I will need some further information. As far as I can see from your screenshots you are able to record the required steps and you encounter the unexpected behavior while executing the steps. It would be best if you are able to provide your project along with the application for further investigation. 

At least we will need the failure details of the failing steps. Here is a short video demonstration (no audio) on how to provide the appropriate information for investigation. The issue might be related to finding the elements. You could read here further details on the topic. 

I will be looking forward to hearing from you. 

Regards,
Elena Tsvetkova
Telerik

The New Release of Telerik Test Studio Is Here! Download, install,
and send us your feedback!
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Fiona
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by