This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Online

3 Answers 95 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kristine
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kristine asked on 15 Apr 2015, 01:52 PM
Has anyone been able to successfully use Test Studio to automate functional testing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Online? I've been trying to investigate whether we can use TS to automate testing but I have run into issues with TS crashing during playback as well as objects not being found in the DOM. I'm hoping it's user error rather than a problem with the tool. I'd appreciate any experiences.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ivaylo
Telerik team
answered on 20 Apr 2015, 08:17 AM
Hello Kristine,

A lot of customers are using Test Studio for automation of MS Dynamic CRM.
We will need more information on the issues you are experiencing so we can assist. For each problem it would be nice to provide failure log or application log and detailed instructions so we can review and assist. It is a good practice to clear the logs prior reproducing the behavior, so we can get the exact exception and investigate. In such cases we can guess what is causing the problem.
In order to assist on 100% it is good to provide specific test you are having problems with and access to the application you are testing (you can provide access to demo account). Being able to reproduce the problem locally is much easier for us to troubleshoot and provide a fix or a suitable workaround.

Regards,
Ivaylo
Telerik

The New Release of Telerik Test Studio Is Here! Download, install,
and send us your feedback!
Kristine
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Apr 2015, 03:31 PM
I will submit a ticket with the log, demo site and login information. Thanks.
Ivaylo
Telerik team
answered on 21 Apr 2015, 06:55 AM
Hello Kristine,

I've noticed you opened the ticket with your project. I am now trying to reproduce the behavior and investigate further.

I am closing this case and I will update the ticket shortly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Ivaylo
Telerik

The New Release of Telerik Test Studio Is Here! Download, install,
and send us your feedback!
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Kristine
Top achievements
Rank 1