5 Answers, 1 is accepted
I'd be glad to assist you with this question. Can you be a little more specific about what sort of limit you want information on? Here's a starting list:
Test Studio can be used to automate:
- Any HTML based application
- Any Silverlight based application
- Any WPF based desktop application
It cannot be used to automate other desktop applications (e.g. Notepad, Calculator).
It cannot be used to automate Flash, Java, Java Applets, ActiveX controls, or the WebBrowser control embedded within a desktop application.
If you want to know about other limitations, please ask more specifically what limitations you are seeking.
the Telerik team
Test Studio Trainings
can i know the limitations of test studio ver 2 used for ios over other automation tools. . pleas rpl. .
Here is a list of features for Test Studio for iOS:
- Does not require jailbreaking
- Available on the App Store
- Support for all UIKit controls
- Uses object-based recording (more reliable than image-based)
- Test native, web, and hybrid apps
- Sync tests and results to the cloud and between devices
- Write coded unit tests with our automation framework API
can it be used for HTML5 automation.
can you also let us knw if it can be used for ipad testing