This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Compilation failing after 2013 Q1 upgrade

5 Answers 125 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Chase
Top achievements
Rank 1
Chase asked on 08 Aug 2013, 09:04 PM
My test studio projects are not compiling anymore after the 2013 upgrade.  Error:  

c:\Users\creasoner\Documents\Test Studio Projects\MBL Smoke Test\App Approval.tstest.cs: Line 79: (CS1061) 'TestProject1.Pages' does not contain a definition for 'ThinkFinanceAdministration0' and no extension method 'ThinkFinanceAdministration0' accepting a first argument of type 'TestProject1.Pages' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Users\creasoner\Documents\Test Studio Projects\MBL Smoke Test\Application Verificaion.tstest.cs: Line 79: (CS1061) 'TestProject1.Pages' does not contain a definition for 'ThinkFinanceAdministration2' and no extension method 'ThinkFinanceAdministration2' accepting a first argument of type 'TestProject1.Pages' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Users\creasoner\Documents\Test Studio Projects\MBL Smoke Test\Application Verificaion.tstest.cs: Line 87: (CS1061) 'TestProject1.Pages' does not contain a definition for 'ThinkFinanceAdministration2' and no extension method 'ThinkFinanceAdministration2' accepting a first argument of type 'TestProject1.Pages' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Users\creasoner\Documents\Test Studio Projects\MBL Smoke Test\Application Verificaion.tstest.cs: Line 96: (CS1061) 'TestProject1.Pages' does not contain a definition for 'ThinkFinanceAdministration2' and no extension method 'ThinkFinanceAdministration2' accepting a first argument of type 'TestProject1.Pages' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Users\creasoner\Documents\Test Studio Projects\MBL Smoke Test\Application Verificaion.tstest.cs: Line 97: (CS1061) 'TestProject1.Pages' does not contain a definition for 'ThinkFinanceAdministration2' and no extension method 'ThinkFinanceAdministration2' accepting a first argument of type 'TestProject1.Pages' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Cody
Telerik team
answered on 08 Aug 2013, 09:31 PM
Hi,

This is a duplicate of your support ticket. We'll assist with this there.

Regards,
Cody
Telerik
The New Release of Telerik Test Studio Is Here! Download, install,
and send us your feedback!
Svend
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Aug 2013, 04:24 PM
Please forward the solution here.. im having the excat same problem...

Regards
Svend Erik Tang
Head of development
Cody
Telerik team
answered on 29 Aug 2013, 07:13 PM
Hello Svend,

We have not heard back from Chase for a while to know whether or not his problem is actually solved. The last thing we recommend him to do was install .NET framework 4.5, as well as download our latest internal build that was released 2 days ago.

Let me know whether or not this helps.

Regards,
Cody
Telerik
Deepeka
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 Dec 2013, 10:38 AM
Hi Team,

I am facing same issue when upgraded to latest 2013 R2 version (for now i am using the trial version and found this issue  , will be upgrading to licensed version after 10th dec.2013)

c:\Platform\Priority 1 Regression Tests\Content Management\Files\Verify_Create File Group_Files_Content ManagementTest.tstest.cs: Line 80: (CS1061) 'Regression_Project.Pages.EDGE6iContentManagement20Page' does not contain a definition for 'FileGroupNameText' and no extension method 'FileGroupNameText' accepting a first argument of type 'Edge_Regression_Project.Pages.EDGE6iContentManagement20Page' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

For most of my coded test cases this issue occuring when upgarded to latest version.
Please suggest with the solution steps or do i have to go in each test case and add the missing element ??

Thanks,
D
Ivaylo
Telerik team
answered on 09 Dec 2013, 10:35 AM
Hello,

This request is a duplicate, please refer to the other post for more information.

Regards,
Ivaylo
Telerik
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Chase
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by