This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

ranjith

4 Answers 72 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ajay
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ajay asked on 15 Mar 2011, 05:17 AM
Hi Team

I am login my SL application wait for few sec after that one prompt window it’s

coming (as admin window) to enter username and pass word to click ok button and

following both two step is not recording in login test  and execute my login test it’s  fail .

Then how to remove prompt window . Please give me information .

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stoich
Telerik team
answered on 16 Mar 2011, 02:44 PM
Hello Ranjith,
    in principle Test Studio should add a Dialog Handler for you automatically. Occasionally in specific environments Test Studio will fail to do this automatically. That's a bug and the workaround is to simply add a Dialog Handler manually where you need it (i.e. at the point in your test where you know one will need to be handled). Once you've added it, expand it and input userName/password (screenshot 2).

In your ticket I can see it's a standard Windows Security Dialog so Test Studio should definately be able to handle it. Also, could you please provide some details on your environment, I want to try to reproduce this locally.

Let me know how it goes!

Regards,
Stoich
the Telerik team
Registration for Q1 2011 What’s New Webinar Week is now open. Mark your calendar for the week starting March 21st and book your seat for a walk through all the exciting stuff we ship with the new release!
Ajay
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Mar 2011, 12:12 PM
Hi Stoich

Thanks.
same problem is coming 

I am using latest version in Telerik web ui test studio (QA.2010.3.1502_Trial.msi) and window xp profession.

Ajay
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Mar 2011, 12:13 PM
http://www.telerik.com/ClientsFiles/256371_ranjithlogin.PNG This is screenshort  pleas to verify that .
Cody
Telerik team
answered on 24 Mar 2011, 10:28 PM
Hello ranjith,

Thank you for the screenshot. That is the standard Windows logon dialog. Please try manually adding a Handle Logon Dialog as Stoich already suggested and gave you instructions for. That should take care of the problem for you.

Regards,
Cody
Senior Support Officer
the Telerik team
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Ajay
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stoich