You have submitted also a private ticket where we can discuss the issue in more details and exchange additional resources. In general this is a known issue with embedded API projects in your Test Studio project that have coded steps and happens after Test Studio update. We will be working towards resolving this in the future releases.
The workaround is to:
- open the project root folder;
- navigate to the "ApiTests" folder;
- navigate to "bin" folder;
- delete all files in the "bin" folder;
- open the project in Test Studio and execute it again. As a result the assemblies for the embedded API project should be rebuilt with the correct Telerik.ApiTesting.Framework.dll version.
I hope that this will work for you and anyone that encounters this issue before it is fixed.
Thank you for your understanding in advance.