This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Where to set the number of Test List Results? R32019SP1

6 Answers 50 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
David asked on 14 Nov 2019, 03:36 PM

Hello!

With the latest release of SP1 for R3, there was a mentioned ability to set the number of Test List Results displayed in the Exec. Dashboard.

Where do we set that #?

Test Studio R3 2019 SP1(v. 2019.3.1030)
NEW
Ability to set the number of Test List Results displayed in the Executive Dashboard

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Elena
Telerik team
answered on 15 Nov 2019, 09:46 AM

Hello David,

Thank you for your interest in our latest features. 

With our last release we improved the Executive Dashboard view to ease reading through the results. As you have spotted one of the small but useful features, is setting the number of items per page and this is available in the Test List View and in the Execution details view

You may need to restart the Executive Dashboard service to be able to see the changes. So, please, open the Configure Test Studio Services wizard and go to the last tab to click on Apply. This will restart the service and apply the latest changes. 

Please, let me know if there is anything not working on your end.

I will also highly appreciate your feedback on the Executive Dashboard - if you have any suggestions for further improvements or ideas what can be added, do not hesitate to share these with us. 

Thanks once again for your cooperation.

Regards,
Elena
Progress Telerik

The New Release of Telerik Test Studio Is Here! Download, install,
and send us your feedback!
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Nov 2019, 07:47 PM

Thanks Elena!

I was able to figure it out, I had to clear the cache in my browser to get it to show.

I'll talk to my team to see if there's any feedback on the dashboard... the only thing I can think of is the ability to filter other columns (like pass/fail) so we only see runs that have failed recently

it's been a big help though!!!

Elena
Telerik team
answered on 18 Nov 2019, 04:07 PM

Hi David,

I am pleased to know you managed to find out how to see and use the newly added improvements. 

I will share your suggestion with our development team and will appreciate any further feedback if your team has any other notes. 

In the meantime, I will close the current thread, but, please, do not hesitate to reopen it if necessary and get back to me again.

Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Regards,
Elena
Progress Telerik

Elena
Telerik team
answered on 18 Nov 2019, 04:45 PM

Hi David, 

There is just another note I forgot to mention in regards filtering the Status column in the Dashboard. All of the columns can be ordered ascending or descending, including that Status one as well.

The only note to keep in mind is, that you need to remove any other columns ordering, before applying the one for pass and fail statuses. By default the runs are sorted descending by Start Time and if you remove that filter, you can apply the desired in the last Status column.

I hope this will ease the usage of the Dashboard for you.

Thanks once again for your time.

Regards,
Elena
Progress Telerik

David
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Nov 2019, 07:28 PM

Thanks Elena this helped greatly save some clicks!

I have opened a new suggestion seems the executive dashboard isn't interpreting "not completed" manual tests

https://feedback.telerik.com/teststudio/1443330-executive-dashboard-manual-test-runs-not-completed-listed-as-overall-as-passed-but-individually-as-failed

Elena
Telerik team
answered on 22 Nov 2019, 03:34 PM

Hello David,

I am pleased to know this will be useful for you as well. 

Please, refer to the newly opened item for additional details.

Regards,
Elena
Progress Telerik

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by