The aim of the telerik Community Forum is to provide a free form of peer-to-peer communication between registered telerik users. You can use them to share your expertise on telerik products, help other users, discuss coding techniques, and even have fun.
This Forum is not moderated and should not be considered a support substitute. If you would like to receive support for any telerik product, please post a new support ticket or review the Support Forum. Nevertheless, all posts will be actively monitored and some may occasionally be replied to.
GUIDELINES TO USING THE COMMUNITY FORUM
- You should have a valid telerik account to post in the Community Forum. You can create one from the Client.NET intranet. Anonymous names will not be allowed and such posts will be deleted.
- Use appropriate language when posting. Avoid personal attacks and profanity. Such posts will be edited and/or deleted.
- Use the relevant forum to post your comments.
- File attachments are not supported at this time. You can, however provide download links to sample projects. If so, make sure that you are not including any telerik or other paid-for products as this is in direct violation of the vendor’s License Agreement. Such links will be removed.
- Do not post copyrighted materials without the express consent of the author.
- telerik reserves the right to use, reproduce and share the material you post within the forums.
- telerik also reserves the right to remove any messages that do not comply with these terms.
The telerik team