FYI (just getting the warning out)
NPAPI ("Netscape Plugin API") was disabled today with an update to Chrome v42.
To enable, follow this link in Chrome: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
Close all instances of Chrome (tabs & windows) and restart Chrome. Chrome should continue to work with Silverlight until around September when NPAPI support will be removed. See link for more info: http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/04/chrome-starts-pushing-java-off-the-web-by-disabling-plugins/
Push users to IE or another browser or go full OOB to continue support. Hope this helps.
I am glad to announce the first public build of the upcoming RadDocking Q2 2011, which is intended to address the performance issues in the control under Windows XP and/or high resolutions (WPF). The changes we have made in both the Silverlight and the WPF versions are fairly large and we would like to get as much feedback as possible, so please try the attached assemblies and drop us a line. We are willing to fix all reported bugs by the upcoming official beta release next month and we will not hesitate to give you Telerik points.
- we replaced the base class of ToolWindow, so now the tool windows are not displayed in a large transparent window (the cause of the performance problems), but each of them has a small native window.
- we fixed a frequently reported memory leak.
- the tool windows now support the Windows 7 gestures for maximize, minimize, etc.
What's comming up in the next pre-beta update:
- fixes for a lot of bugs, logged in the PITS, so now is a good time to vote for them.
What does not work now:
- we are aware of several minor bugs and glitches, but please let us know if you find something, as we might have missed it.
The attached assemblies are built against Q1 2011 SP1, so you should be able to test the control in your existing application. We can provide assemblies built against the latest internal builds on demand.