The aim of the Telerik Forums is to provide all registered users a way to find answers to their questions before contacting the Telerik team.
You can also use them to:
- discuss coding techniques with fellow Telerik users
- share your experience with the Telerik components
- ask a question
- help other users
A post in the Support Forums doesn't guarantee you a response from the Telerik support team although 95% of all posts are eventually answered. Additionally, forum posts are not assigned response time, unlike the support tickets. In case you need a faster and precise response, please open a new support ticket, as it gets a higher priority than Forum posts.
It is important to follow the guidelines below, in order to receive an accurate response:
GUIDELINES TO USING THE SUPPORT FORUM
- You should have a valid Telerik account to post in the Forum. You can create one on the Registration page. Anonymous names will not be allowed and such posts will not be answered or will be deleted.
- Use the relevant component forum to post your questions and comments. If your question relates to two or more Telerik components, you can post it in the General Discussions section.
- File attachments are supported. You can also paste a code snippet. If you think that Telerik needs to review your project and/or files privately, open a new support ticket.
- Describe your question in detail.
- State your development environment, including:
- product version
- jQuery version (if registered independently)
- browser version
- operating system version
- Provide step by step instructions on how to reproduce the discussed behavior.
- If applicable, send us the error you are receiving.
- Progress reserves the right to use, reproduce and share the material you post on the forums.
- Progress reserves the right to not participate in all posts.
- Progress reserves the right to remove any messages that do not comply with these terms.