I am sorry to hear you have encountered troubles with the dialog handling step and will be happy to assist with that.
There are few further details to sort out and will appreciate if you elaborate on the topics below:
- the dialog in question seems to be a Logon dialog. Do you have troubles with any other dialogs - alert, confirm, download, etc?
- the application under test is a web page and you use Chrome or Firefox. Do you see the same misbehavior against IE?
- do you observe the issue in recording mode (record a whole test scenario or use Run->To Here) or during complete test execution?
- if using partial execution (Run->To Here), please try to run the whole test and verify if the misbehavior is the same?
- it seems you hadn't troubles with the dialog handling in the past - is this a new application that you need to automate, or there is any recent change in the environment, since which the dialog cannot be handled and the Test Studio Runner crashes?
- do you start Test Studio with admin rights?
- which is the Test Studio and used browsers versions?
- in the error message from the screenshot you have shared, there is listed the option to debug the ArtOfTest.Runner.exe - can you please click that one and share the details from the debugger?
I hope that gathering the information above will help us find out what causes the issue. I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation.