In response to your manual test setup questions,
1. You can include any notes for the test step in the text field for the step. Although you cannot include individual images in the manual test steps, you can include multiple images in the overall test notes. I have created a request for this feature in our Public Issue Tracking System (PITS).
2. The manual test does not attach a recorder to any browser. As a result, no browser states are captured.
In response to your manual test execution questions,
1. There is no option to delete a single screen capture. I have created a request for this feature in PITS.
2. You cannot import an image as a screen capture for a manual test step. However, you can add images from disc to the Notes section for the manual test.
3. To view the screen captures and notes for a test step that fails in Fast Forward mode, click the 'x' next to the step. To view the screen captures for other test steps, you can choose 'Reset Results' during manual test execution, and select 'yes' to continue. You will be prompted to choose a location to save the current test results. Test Studio will create a folder in that location named after the manual test that contains copies of the screenshot images for each test step. I have created a request for a feature that would allow viewing of all manual test screenshots from within the UI in PITS.
Finally, keep in mind that manual testing is designed primarily for temporary manual tests. Most manual tests become automated tests and gain additional features.
I have awarded you 500 Telerik Points as thanks for your feature requests.
the Telerik team