Thank you for sharing details about your requirement and what you want to achieve. I understand that it can be time consuming to adjust the same settings on multiple test lists, but currently there is no out of the box option to edit multiple test lists at the same time. I agree that such feature can be valuable to you and other users and this is why I created a public feature request on your behalf.
Currently there is only one option to copy the same test list settings from one test list to another and it is outside of Test Studio. I do not recommend it, but here is what you need to do:
- make a backup of your current project;
- navigate to the TestLists folder in Windows Explorer;
- open the source .aiilist test list file with some kind of text editor and copy the "Settings" section;
- open the target .aiilist test list file and replace the settings section;
- make sure that the structure is not changed, otherwise, the list will be corrupted.
Please consider the above mentioned suggestion with extreme caution and do not forget to make a backup. In case you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact us again.