Thank you for sharing details on the encountered misbehavior. I suspect that any of the components in the Scheduling setup is stuck for some reason. To fix this you can restart the setup following the below steps:
- Open Manage Results
in the Results Tab and delete any entries without End time.
- Exit any Test Studio instances on all machines.
- Restart the Telerik Services
on the machine which hosts these.
- Open Test Studio (or the Run-time) on the machine which hosts the Telerik Services and clear/enable the application log
. These can be accessed via the Execution status view
- Open the Scheduling setup wizard
and click on Apply for each tab.
- Start the Execution server(s).
- Verify if the remote machine(s) is(are) visible and active in the execution status
. Enable/clear its log if still necessary.
- Try to run a test list remotely and scheduled on the same machine.
In case the above does not resolve the misbehavior, please collect the log files generated during the test run attempt after restarting the setup and send these over this thread for further investigation.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. I am looking forward to hearing back from you what the outcome is.