I have a test that does the following:
1. Navigates to a login page.
2. Clicks a link that opens another window with a login recovery page.
3. Connects to the login recovery page window.
4. Validates items on the login recovery page.
5. Closes the login recovery page window and returns to the original login page.
Running the test reports a failure on #3, even though it is still able to perform #4 and #5. So it isn't actually failing, but it is reporting a failure.
Is there something I can do so it either doesn't report this false failure, or so that it doesn't report the overall test as a failure because of this false failure?