I am sorry you are running into this problem. Let me see if I understand the situation correctly:
1) You recorded a test in Test Studio standalone
2) This test runs just fine in Test Studio standalone in both IE and Firefox
3) You exported the test project to a Visual Studio project
4) You loaded the test project in VS
5) The same test in VS will run in IE, but not in FF
6) You created a new test project in VS
7) You recorded a new test in this project
8) This new test works just fine in both IE and FF
Did I follow your repro steps correctly? If so I have a few questions (and I am not able to reproduce this here so far):
1) Which version of FF are you using?
2) Can you try the same steps using a publicly available website? Does that work as expected?
3) Can you send me the failing VS project for me to analyze? Please place the entire project folder into a .zip file and attach that.
All the best,
the Telerik team