Thank you for the provided screenshots.
When you convert/customize a test step into code, it will reference an element definition from the Pages.g.cs auto-generated class (which is generated from all elements listed in the Elements Explorer). If you want this element to be displayed in the Elements Explorer for the current test, please take the following steps.
1. Click on the "Showing elements for all tests" button.
2. Select the Link_Contacts element.
3. Click on the Step Suggestions button(upper left corner of the Elements Explorer window).
4. Double-click on the "Click 'Link_Contacts'" step suggestion.
5. Convert the newly created step into Coded Step.
6. Delete the previous coded step.
See this video
for more information.
the Telerik team