Load Test - problem with Reporting server on SQL Server Express 2012

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. ZOMG ITS ALEX
    ZOMG ITS ALEX avatar
    2 posts
    Member since:
    Feb 2013

    Posted 01 Mar 2013 Link to this post

    I've tried different users and authentication methods, and I've installed the latest internal build (2012.2.1317_Trial) because a post from November said you don't support 2012 in releases yet. I'm still getting this error:

    [03/01 12:16:12,Telerik.TestStudio.Services.exe(1412:12),Error] LoadReporterService.FromClient_GetResultsForTest() : EXCEPTION! (see below)
         Situation: Exception detected while responding to FromClient_GetResultsForTest with TestId of 1001ddb1-20da-4786-8221-60597f31795c
         Outer Exception Type: System.Data.EntityCommandExecutionException
         Message: An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details.
         HRESULT: 0x8013193C (Official ID (if app.) = 2148735292, Error Bit = FAILED, Facility = FACILITY_URT, Code = 6460)
         Call Stack:
              at System.Data.EntityClient.EntityCommandDefinition.ExecuteStoreCommands(EntityCommand entityCommand, CommandBehavior behavior)
              at System.Data.Objects.Internal.ObjectQueryExecutionPlan.Execute[TResultType](ObjectContext context, ObjectParameterCollection parameterValues)
              at System.Data.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.GetResults(Nullable`1 forMergeOption)
              at System.Data.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<T>.GetEnumerator()
              at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
              at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
              at Telerik.TestStudio.Services.LoadReporter.LoadReporterEntityBridge.GetResultsForTest(Guid testId)
              at Telerik.TestStudio.Services.LoadReporter.LoadReporterService.FromClient_GetResultsForTest(Guid testId)
     
         Inner Exception Type: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException
         Message: Invalid object name 'dbo.Results'.
         HRESULT: 0x80131904 (Official ID (if app.) = COR_E_SqlException, Error Bit = FAILED, Facility = FACILITY_URT, Code = 6404)
         Call Stack:
              at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
              at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
              at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning()
              at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
              at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
              at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
              at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
              at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
              at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
              at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
              at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
              at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
              at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
              at System.Data.EntityClient.EntityCommandDefinition.ExecuteStoreCommands(EntityCommand entityCommand, CommandBehavior behavior)
  2. Cody
    Admin
    Cody avatar
    3354 posts

    Posted 06 Mar 2013 Link to this post

    Hello Alex,

    I apologize for the delay getting back to you on this. The one thing I see in the stack trace that has me worried the most is this line:

    Invalid object name 'dbo.Results'.

    This implies that a required table does not exist. Is it possible you configured Test Studio to try and use an already existing database? If this is the case, that's the problem. Test Studio will not create its required tables if it doesn't also create the database. If Test Studio successfully connects to an already existing database it will assume that all of the tables with the appropriate columns and properties have already been created in that database. It will try to use them but fail miserably since they don't actually exist.

    My recommendation is reconfigure Test Studio to use a different database name and let it create this database on its own along with all the required tables. Or delete the existing database. Test Studio will automatically recreate the database the next time the Load Reporter service is started.

    All the best,
    Cody
    the Telerik team
    Quickly become an expert in Test Studio, check out our new training sessions!
    Test Studio Trainings
Back to Top