I have attached the results export. Let me know if you need anything else.
Additionally, I noticed some odd behavior. Notice that step 8 of the ExecutionLog.txt has failed. For all re-reuns, however, the failure occurs at step 7. When I close Telerik Test Studio, launch it again, re-run this test, the failure occurs at step 8 again (and re-runs again fail at step 7). Here is the failure summary from the re-runs:
Exception thrown while finding elements for the following descriptor 'Click 'TestLink''. Exception 'ArtOfTest.WebAii.Exceptions.ExecuteCommandException: ExecuteCommand failed!<
Thanks again for your help...