1. I tested this against a Telerik Busy Indicator Demo Site
and got it to work correctly without code:
- Locate the RadBusyIndicator in the DOM (see attached screen shot).
- Right click it, choose Show Element Menu, then Build Verification.
- Click the Property button.
- Select the IsBusy property and set it to False.
- You can optionally right click the Verify step to Change Role > Set as Wait.
I tested the IsBusyIndicationVisible
property and it worked as well. In my test, I manually unchecked the IsBusy box on the left-hand Configurator menu during execution to satisfy the verification's condition so it could pass.
2. Yes, you can extract the URL of the page being tested in code with ActiveBrowser.Url. Here's an example that writes that into the log:
You could also set it as an Extracted Value
to be used later in the test by a Data Bound Navigate to
url = ActiveBrowser.Url.ToString();
3. Test Studio does not currently supported testing Web/WCF Services. This is being considered for a potential future implementation, however.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items