This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Error after upgrading to 2013.1.806.0

4 Answers 90 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mercedes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mercedes asked on 09 Aug 2013, 01:44 PM
I recently upgraded from a 2012 version to 2013.1.806.0 and am getting an error when trying to open a test in a project. The pop-up error message reads "An unexpected error occurred in Test Studio. The error has been reported to the Telerik Team. Do you want to save your work?" I tried a couple of other projects that i have and i noticed that same issue on each of them. Please advise.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Mario
Telerik team
answered on 12 Aug 2013, 03:58 PM
Hello Brian,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support.

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue after upgrading. In order to help us investigate the cause, please provide a copy of your entire project in a ZIP file. Seeing as you've recently upgraded, please also make sure to include any backups which were created in the process (eg. '...\<project directory>\Backup').

Taking into consideration that this is a public forum post, we may want to move our conversation over to a support ticket (create one from your Telerik Account and reference this forum post as #725076) where you can upload such information privately.

Regards,
Mario
Telerik
The New Release of Telerik Test Studio Is Here! Download, install,
and send us your feedback!
Mercedes
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Aug 2013, 03:23 PM
Was able to resolve this issue by applying the .NET patch KB2461678-v2-x64 and upgrading Test Stuido to 2013.1.807.0

Thank you
Piotr
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Aug 2013, 10:18 AM
Hi Brian. Where you get this 2013.1.807.0 version from?
Mercedes
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Aug 2013, 11:53 AM
I got that version from another forum posting of mine "Load Testing and Performance Testing Results Analysis". I thought of giving that a try. Maybe the issue was with the .NET patch that i had to install and had nothing to do with the the new version of Test Studio that i installed.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Mercedes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Mario
Telerik team
Mercedes
Top achievements
Rank 1