Our app will be getting a dynamic window title. This has caused problems in Test Studio since the elements are categorized under window titles. A change in the title of a window causes the tests to wait for the old window title before searching for the element. I've tried in the element's explorer to change the caption and friendly name of the window holding the elements to a partial title. This works only for the time I am working in Test Studio. If I close out and reload, then about half of the elements that were changed will be rebuilt under the old window title, and half will remain the new title. I can't seem to get all of the elements to accept the new partial title for the window on reload.