I am sorry you are experiencing this issue.
In order to help you best please provide more detailed information.
1. What kind of application do you test ( HTML, Silverlight, WPF)?
2. Please send us the execution log.
3. Send us a screen shot of the DOM tree.
4. Please record a short video to show us the issue you are experiencing. Jing is great for this.
5. Send us the test project and give us a direct access to the application so we can reproduce the issue on our side and give you a working solution.
If it is not possible to grant us access to your application, please take a Fiddler trace using FiddlerCap and send it to us in a zip file.
Thanks for helping us advise you.
the Telerik team