This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

copy and paste in v2011.1.609.0

3 Answers 65 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
darren
Top achievements
Rank 1
darren asked on 29 Jun 2011, 04:50 PM
Just installed this version and noticed when I now copy test steps from one test to a new test they paste in reverse order, I have to save the new test, close the project and then re-open it before the steps are in the correct order. This was not the case in V2011.1.502.0.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Plamen
Telerik team
answered on 30 Jun 2011, 03:06 PM
Hi Darren,

I'm sorry for the caused inconvenience! This is a known issue already fixed in our new internal build. The build will be released somewhere at the beginning of the next week. 

Greetings,
Plamen
the Telerik team
Register today for a live 'What's New in Test Studio R1 2011 SP2' event on Tuesday, July 19 at 2pm EST!

Have you looked at the new Online User Guide for Telerik Test Studio?
Alan
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 09 Feb 2012, 12:19 AM
Hello,

I am having a similar issue.  When copying/pasting 59 steps, the first 6 steps have re-ordered themselves and should be somewhere in the middle of the group.  Have you heard of this or know any other issues?  I am using version 2011.2.1303.0

Thanks!
Alan
Plamen
Telerik team
answered on 09 Feb 2012, 12:33 PM
Hi Alan,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I was able to reproduce it. It seems that the issue still exists if copy/paste a large count of test steps(more then the count presented on one screen of the grid). I logged this as a bug and you can track its progress and vote for it here: Public URL.

Regards,
Plamen
the Telerik team
Quickly become an expert in Test Studio, check out our new training sessions!
Test Studio Trainings

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
darren
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Plamen
Telerik team
Alan
Top achievements