I haven't seen this precise issue/question in this forum, that's why I open this thread.
The issue started happening when we upgraded from Telerik Testing Framework 2019 (18.104.22.168) to version 2021 (22.214.171.124)
Our code hasn't changed except for the Telerik Testing Framework version.
Previous behavior (the correct or expected one)
In our test, one of the steps involves Accepting a Client Certificate Window.
We normally achieve this by :
- clicking the button that triggers the Client Certificate Selection WIndow in Chrome,
- we wait a couple of seconds and then we Send an "Enter" to the screen.
Despite the fact, this might not be the best approach or practice, it's been working perfectly, for years.
But after we upgraded to version 2021:
- After clicking the button that triggers the Client Certificate Selection Window it gets automatically closed without the possibility to accept this certificate. Thus, we don't get authenticated.
There's no change in our code, just the version of the Telerik Testing Framework.
We are only interested in testing it with Chrome (that's our requirement)
- Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition
- Chrome 91.0.4472.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I would appreciate any help. I may have done something wrong or skipped something but as far as I can see the only change is the Telerik Testing Framework version.