Capacity exceeds maximum capacity.

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Mithun
    Mithun avatar
    10 posts
    Member since:
    Mar 2011

    Posted 02 Jun 2011 Link to this post

    Hello!
    I am using the latest WEBUI test studio 2011.1.502.0 trial version  (without the DEV plugin).
    When i was recording there was a pop up, when I recorded to open the pop-up it recoded this step as well
    "Connect to modal pop-up window : Add Copy Text Step - 1 -- Webpage Dialog"

    But when I am trying to run the recorded test it is showing this error message. Can u please help me asap :)

    '6/2/2011 3:15:11 PM' - 'Fail' : 9. Connect to modal pop-up window : Add Copy Text Step - 1 -- Webpage Dialog
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Failure Information:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Capacity exceeds maximum capacity.
    Parameter name: capacity
    InnerException:
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Capacity exceeds maximum capacity.
    Parameter name: capacity
       at ArtOfTest.Common.Win32.NativeMethods.User32.GetWindowText(IntPtr hWnd, StringBuilder lpString, Int32 cch)
       at ArtOfTest.Common.Win32.Window.get_Caption()
       at ArtOfTest.Common.Win32.WindowManager.FindWindowRecursively(IntPtr parentHwnd, String caption, Boolean partialCaption, Int32 delaySearchPeriod)
       at ArtOfTest.WebAii.BrowserSpecialized.InternetExplorer.InternetExplorerActions.ConnectIEDialog(String caption, Int32 delaySearchPeriod)
       at ArtOfTest.WebAii.Design.IntrinsicTranslators.Descriptors.HtmlDialogHandlerDescriptor.Execute(Browser browser)
       at ArtOfTest.WebAii.Design.Extensibility.HtmlActionDescriptor.Execute(IAutomationHost autoHost)
       at ArtOfTest.WebAii.Design.Execution.ExecutionEngine.ExecuteStep()
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    '6/2/2011 3:15:11 PM' - Detected a failure. Step is marked 'ContinueOnFailure=False' aborting test execution.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    '6/2/2011 3:15:11 PM' - Overall Result: Fail
    '6/2/2011 3:15:11 PM' - Duration: [0 min: 22 sec: 543 msec]
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    '6/2/2011 3:15:33 PM' - Test completed!
  2. Mithun
    Mithun avatar
    10 posts
    Member since:
    Mar 2011

    Posted 02 Jun 2011 Link to this post

    I got the issue resolved. I had another test having the same step. And some how there was a conflict. When I deleted that test it worked fine. But I ma not sure if this could happen again in a valid case
  3. Cody
    Admin
    Cody avatar
    3354 posts

    Posted 02 Jun 2011 Link to this post

    Hello Mithun,

    Please do keep us informed if you run into this problem. We would need steps on how to reproduce this problem so we can find the root cause and fix it.

    Regards,
    Cody
    the Telerik team

    Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get now >>

Back to Top