This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Basic features are broken for TestStudio_2013_1_806_Trial version

2 Answers 45 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mary
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mary asked on 08 Aug 2013, 10:11 PM

My coworker gave me the old version of Test studio some days ago. Today, I upgraded to new Telerik Test Studio and here are the issues in Silverlight 5. 

Performance issue- It takes time to open a new solution file (slower than last version) after the upgrade.

Some basic features (like left click ) are broken in Silverlight 5 (not reliable when recording or playing back) ; sometimes it is working and sometimes it is not. Feel frustrated all the time. 

I had better uninstall new version and install the old version again.

I would suggest users: Don’t install this version - TestStudio_2013_1_806_Trial.exe if you have the same issue. 

Thanks,
Mary

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vince
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Aug 2013, 03:31 PM
Agreed, the slowness is horrible to work with. Basic actions (e.g. moving a step up or down within a test, clicking on a checkbox in the properties dialog) take several seconds to complete; and any time you edit an element it refreshes the Elements browser from scratch, which takes about ten seconds.
Rodney
Telerik team
answered on 13 Aug 2013, 09:24 PM
Hello Mary,

Thank you for your feedback. We realize that upgrading software can present a number of challenges. We are actively working on several performance fixes that will be addressed in our upcoming service pack.

Our support team is extremely responsive, so if you are having a Test Studio issue that you would like us to take a closer look at, please take advantage of our ticket system so we can gather the appropriate details and address your issue in the shortest time possible. 

Regards,
Rodney
Telerik
The New Release of Telerik Test Studio Is Here! Download, install,
and send us your feedback!
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Mary
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by