Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
198 views
Hi,

I'm trying to applystate to raddocks dynamically but after examining the raddock object before and after doing a raddock.applystate(dockstate) and exmaning the radbock before and after the DockZoneID and Index is not being applied to the RadDock object....

Any ideas why this would not work?

Thanks
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2007
5 answers
118 views
I just did the upgrade and now all my tooltips have a horrible-looking huge white border (actually looks like a padding area within the single-line black border). I'm not specifying any skins - why the change, and is there anything I can do about it? I notice all your online demos also have this.
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2007
1 answer
169 views
Hi!

I have been using your scheduler since your first release of it and its great.   I have recently run into a problem recently where there seems to be a slight difference in how it is rendered between firefox and IE.

I have my scheduler in a radpane which is set to occupy 100% remaining height of a splitter it shares with one other rad pane that has a static height set (25px).  If it matters, the pane with the scheduler is the bottom pane.  I have the pane with the scheduler set to scroll on the Y axis and the scheduler set to the "expand" option.  In firefox everything works as I expect... The scheduler fills the pane and I can use the pane scrolling to view the whole scheduler.   In IE, when I use the scrollbar, it scrolls just the header of the pane (names of days etc..).

I am trying to somehow set the scheduler to occupy the entire pane... 100% height/width doesnt work.  Ideally I would like to use the scrolling option that the scheduler has but when I set it along with 100% height/width it dosent get any bigger than 400px height (width is not a problem).


Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2007
1 answer
137 views
Hi!

How can i validate controls in edit/insert template form of scheduler? I am using ajax manager MyRadScheduler updates MyRadScheduler and i have for example requiredFieldValidator inside edit form. When i click button the validation is omitted.
Can you give my any tips?

Thanks
Radek
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Dec 2007
3 answers
174 views
I am just getting started with the RADEDitor Lite for MOSS

Is there a way to integrate the Image chooser from the Rad Editor
with the RichImageField tags (as opposed to the standard RichHtmlField replacement) ?

<PublishingWebControls:RichImageField id="ImageField" FieldName="PublishingPageImage" runat="server"/>

I get type conversion issues or the page won't show at all in MOSS when I tried it.

- Mark Jones

Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2007
10 answers
208 views

Hey we are having the same problem with inserting links as the following article (http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-tgtmm.aspx). I'm using version 4.4.1.0. I really need:

  <property name="StripAbsoluteAnchorPaths">True</property>
  <property name="StripAbsoluteImagesPaths">True</property>

So whenever I add a hyperlink form the Pages gallery I get an error: "You must specify a valid field value."

So I cannot add a link to anything in my pages gallery, but I need to...

When I use the solution provided in the article above, I get a popup message of "The content is invalid. Do you want to auto-correct it?". If I click ok, it deletes the hyperlink. Plus the error above is again stated.

Can you please provide me / us with a solution to this. I am ready to go live with my Web Content Management System (all I need to do is add the links in, and this needs to work for when my users edit their pages) and I really wanted to use your product for my editor... Please help...

Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2007
1 answer
132 views
I have two bars with the BarWidthPercent set to 100 so that they overlap each other.  I then have set the BarWidthPercent of series 2 to 50% so that the second bar can be seen in front of the series 1 bar.

The problem I am experiencing is that series 1 (width 70) is centered  but the series 2 (width 50) is aligned to the right of the bar.  I am wanting it to be centered inside the axis markers.   What would be the approach to do this.

I'll see if I can ascii up the problem.

Currently:
----------------------------------------------------
|
|----------------------------------------+
|       aligned left    |                      |
|---------------------+                      |
|                                                  |
|----------------------------------------+
|
--------------------------------------------------



Goal:

----------------------------------------------------
|
|----------------------------------------+
|                                                  |
|                                                  |
|---------------------+                      |
|     aligned center  |                      |
|---------------------+                      |
|                                                  |
|                                                  |
|----------------------------------------+
|
--------------------------------------------------
Vladimir Milev
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2007
7 answers
272 views
Following on from a thread in the PrSplitter forum, I wanted to knock up a quick and simple app to see if I could get something to happen.

First attempt (just dragging some controls on to a page) failed so I did the unspeakable and opened the documentation.

I just want to check, to get the Pr components working, do we have to modify the web.config file of all projects using the controls in the manner suggested here?

--
Stuart
Jeffrey
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Nov 2007
3 answers
382 views
Hi,
I have a fresh installed machine (Windows 2003 R2 SP2) with Visual Studio 2008 RTM installed and also installed Prometheus (2007 2 1107) trial and hotfix.
When I try to add the Telerik controls to my toolbox, I get the following error

There was an error loading types from assembly 'C:\Program Files\Telerik\RadControls 'Prometheus' for ASPNET Q2 2007\Bin\Telerik.Web.UI.dll' 'Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.'

Any idea what I have to do to make it work?
Ivo
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Nov 2007
3 answers
419 views
Hi,

I'm getting an error when trying to open a radwindow as follows:

window.radopen(url,windowname)

The actual script error I get is "_1c has no properties". After a bit of debugging this I found that the GetRadWindowManager() from the function beolw is not returning anything.

window.radopen=function(url,_1b){
var _1c=GetRadWindowManager();
return _1c.open(url,_1b);
};


I am adding the RadWindow Manager Dynamically at the page pre_init stage as such:

Dim RadWinM As New Telerik.Web.UI.RadWindowManager
                RadWinM.ID = "RadWinManager"
                Dim RadWin As New Telerik.Web.UI.RadWindow
                RadWin.ID = "ControlEditWin"
                RadWin.Modal = True
                RadWin.Height = "450"
                RadWin.Width = "750"
                RadWinM.Windows.Add(RadWin)
                Me.Controls.Add(RadWinM)

Can anyone help with my problem?

Thanks
Jacques Woolston
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Nov 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?