Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
137 views
Is it possible to use the editor in a cell of the grid control ?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Dec 2007
1 answer
254 views
I think it's a dumb question but I must put it here because I think I tried everything to get this done without success.
Is there some kind of trick we must do to be able to show Datetime (shor date for now) values below the XAxis on a spline chart?
I have a datatable wth two fields (Day and Value) and I'm trying to do a databing with this table and everything shows well except the date values. All I get is values between 1899 and 1900.
I already checked if the data is arriving well and it is.
Can some one help me on this one?

Thanks in advance.
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Dec 2007
5 answers
233 views
I see that you can enable \ disable the client on the server via the .enabled property, but I want to switch between editor and the HTML in the page without a postback (save via AJAX, etc).

Is this possible with Prometheus?  Code example pls.
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Dec 2007
3 answers
164 views
Hi,
in ToolbarMode="ShowOnFocus", the width of the toolbar is by default too small (I want only few buttons in one line), but resizable at runtime.
Is there a "workaround" to set the default-width before rendering?
Thanks for your answer.
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2007
1 answer
111 views
In custom dialog creation this line of code is missing:
    RadEditor1.AddDialogDefinition("InsertSpecialLink", insertSpecialLinkDialogDefinition) 

Regards
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2007
1 answer
179 views
Any details on using the RadAjax within a webpart? Just saw the last thread from Scott and mine does not work? Scratch my last....I got it to work.....Sober as a Kite

Andy
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2007
1 answer
127 views
The Telerik roadmap refers to a Prometheus futures release towards the end of November.

It's past November but I can't seem to find this download anywhere.

Not sure if it's been delayed or if I just can't find the download.

Any feedback would be appreciated,

thanks,
rainz
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2007
2 answers
215 views
Hi, I'm calling a radalert message from the code-behind (server-side) using this:

string radalertscript = "<script language='javascript'> window.onload = function(){setTimeout('ConfirmationMessage();',0);}</script>";
this.Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(this.GetType(), "confirm", radalertscript);

In the client side it looks like this:

 function ConfirmationMessage()
            {
                var oWnd = radalert('Message', 310, 120);
                oWnd.OnClientClose = function(){window.location.href="Default.aspx";}
            }

However I'm not able to do nothing OnClientClose event; not even show a simple javascript alert message.

Am I doing something wrong?  Is there a workaround I can use?

Thanks in advance for your help
Jose
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Dec 2007
5 answers
241 views

Hi,

I have a question about setting relative path of external CSS file for the RadEditor in MOSS 2007.

These are the scenario:

I added the RadEditor control in a layout in Moss, and created two pages based on this layout:

http://mysite/PressReleases/pages/page1.aspx

http://mysite/Academics/pages/page2.aspx

In the ConfigFile.xml, I added the cssFiles property:

<property name="CssFiles">

<item>~/PressReleases/Pages/test.css</item>

</property>

This works fine, the styles in test.css appears in the Apply Css Class dropdown in the RadEditor. But what I what to achieve is to be able to let pages under individual subsite only use css file which exists in the same directory of the page. e.g. when user browses to http://mysite/PressReleases/pages/page1.aspx, only styles in http://mysite/PressReleases/pages/test.css is displayed in the CSS dropdown; and when user browses to http://mysite/Academics/pages/page2.aspx, only styles in http://mysite/Academics/pages/test.css is displayed in the dropdown.

So, how can I set the relative path of test.css in ConfigFile.xml ?

Thanks
Yvonne

Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2007
6 answers
312 views

Hi, All –

I have a question about custom styles in the RAD editor in MOSS (Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server) 2007.  By custom styles, I mean those that show up in the “Apply CSS Class” drop-down in the editor. That drop down is currently populated with classes from “core.css” in the 12 hive, and optionally, “CssEditor.css” .

Ideally, I would like custom styles to be sub-site specific, not site-collection wide as they currently are . A content editor would have access to styles prepared specifically for their site, and not see styles in the drop-down intended for other site owners. In the out-of-the-box Microsoft editor, this was easily achievable because custom styles could be put in any style sheet, including those that were local to sub-sites, making locally customized styles a snap. Is there way to do this with the RAD editor as well? Thanks, and please respond if you need more clarification of my problem.

Scott DeMers

CUOnline, of at .

Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?