Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
4 answers
240 views
Hi,

Go to :
http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Window/Examples/DemoEmail/DefaultCS.aspx

Scroll all the way down in the browser, now click on "john smith" in the grid. Look at the placement of the RadWindow!. Is it possible to override this behaviour ? Worst still, if you have made this window Modal, it is impossible to scroll (even to close the Window).

My Question is how can I control the placement ? I have situation where I was it in the center of the screen. Is there a workaround ?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Dec 2007
2 answers
131 views
Hi,

I used RadDock, it insisted the SkinPath by default should be "/Skins/Dock/Dock.[SkinName].css and "Img" directory.

What is the case with RadWindow (Prometheus) ? I am unable to make it load so that it doesn't uses EmbededResources.

For eg, I have a radWindow, with Skin="Default" and EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" , where will it search for the skin "Default" ?

Regards,
PCM.
nickWorld
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Dec 2007
1 answer
93 views
Is it possible to have different toolbars in different browsers?  The MOSS Link Manager doesn't work properly in Firefox, so we want to remove it, but leave it in IE.
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Dec 2007
2 answers
144 views
I installed the demo version of your RADeditor on WSS v3.0 and wanted to know exactly what needs to be done to make this a full version after I purchase it.  I saw various instructions on how to remove and/or upgrade from the Lite version.  I hope this is relatively easy.
Cyrus
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Dec 2007
1 answer
115 views
is there any way to access this? I just want to change the background color from the default dark grey/black to match the background of the rest of the page...
George
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Dec 2007
5 answers
239 views
Hi All,

I am using the RadScheduler, facing two issues
1. I have a drop down list which consists of different teams and once I select the team and click the appointment twice...in the next page(i.e in the RadScheduler appointment form) the drop down list should not be visible.
I tried

Protected Sub RadScheduler1_AppointmentClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As SchedulerEventArgs)

UserDropDown.Visible = False

End Sub

Here UserDropDown is my DropDownList

2. All the appointments are visible in the radscheduler when I select 'All Users' but when I select individual team in the drop down list, appointments are not getting dispalyed...

Hope to get a solution....

anu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Dec 2007
3 answers
132 views
I cannot see the Spell Check in a WSS list?  PLEASE post some sample xml files!  Really this should come in your zip download.  Would have saved me an hour or so of my valuable time.  I also don't see the spell checker in a Wiki...using WSS 3.0.  Please tell me there is a simple solution! 

I figured it out...basically these XML files dictate in what order and which toolbar the spell check feature will appear.  Usually that would be the first item in a toolbar.

Just for everyone else out there:
File name ToolsFile.xml
Add under: <tools name="MossTools1" dockable="false">  
    <tool name="AjaxSpellCheck"/>

ListToolsFile.xml
Add Under: <tools name="BasicToolbar" dockable="false" enabled="true">
<tool name="AjaxSpellCheck"/>

Just a few more lines of explantation would have been nice :)

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Dec 2007
1 answer
109 views
Hello,

We have a user control file (.ascx) being loaded into a project with a number of RadControls .Net2 present. Within this user control, we wish to use the Prometheus Editor.

When this control loads we receive a javascript error saying "Object Telerik already exists and is not a namespace". We are utilising ASP .NET 3.5.

We have configured the web.config and we do NOT utilise the older .Net2 RadAjax anywhere in the project (this problem was described in another thread).

Can anyone assist us with this problem?

Regards,
Matt.
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Dec 2007
3 answers
230 views

We have started using the new Prometheus RadWindow and have since gotten rid of the Window Manager since it's no longer needed. We've placed them in our master page so they are accessible anywhere. We include a javascript file on every page that allows us to call our own "OpenRadWindow" function, pass in some parameters and it will display as we want it to. In the old version of the RadWindow, we would just get the WindowManager and select the window we wanted. Now, we are using $find in our "OpenRadWindow" function. The downside to this is that the ID doesn't stay the same. On our local machines the following code works just fine to get the RadWindow:

$find("ctl00_WdwClose") 
However, on the server, the ID is now "_ctl0_WdwClose". Is there a workaround to get the window in another way without using the rad window manager. We are unable to use server include tags to output the ID because server includes aren't usable in the included javascript file. We are running Vista on our local machines and Windows Server 2003 on the server. The code is identical in both locations.
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Dec 2007
1 answer
178 views
I have an html generator page where a customer will create an html page in the RadEditor for prometheus.  When they click on a submit button, I save the file on the server and also force them to download the file. This file is then used to send out to customers of theirs. The problem is that the paths are all absolute, but without the hostname. I need the image paths to come up with http://theirdomain[/.../.../image.gif]. The bracketed section of this link is all that they get, therefore the links will not work when they send out the email. I need the url to the image to be an absolute one with thier http domain in it. Is there a way to force the tool to add this?

If you need to know, I use the streamwriter to write this out to a file. I do this because they want the  html and body tags added into the html message. I write this tags out before I write out the content of the editor, then I write out the closing tags for body and html.

Any ideas on how to get the http and hostname in the image url?

Thanks,
Patrick
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Dec 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?