Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
235 views
Hello,

We use your controls in our web apps and onkly with rad window we get the following error after open it:

Error message: This is an invalid webresource request

URL: http://meinmarktplatz.wko.at/WebResource.axd?d=sXGhMJUQWbZJTOVhfFmItV_HP5FSPDp_f0_Hw1hwsyrjbB2VhD5ZptQ09NEdi0k56M9jT0Vx-7NG463CZIf5HnOYHZRUSDwve-O1Nji4VRo1&t=633327974183221250

NET Runtime version: 2.0.50727.832

Application Domain: /LM/W3SVC/255116639/Root-1-128417478756300202

Assembly Codebase: C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Web/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll

Assembly Full Name: System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Assembly Build Date: 10.07.2007 20:38:41

Exception Type: System.Web.HttpException

Exception Message: Dies ist eine ungültige Webressourcenanforderung.

Exception Source: System.Web

Exception Target Site: System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest

---- Stack Trace ----

System.Web.Handlers.AssemblyResourceLoader.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(context As HttpContext)

(unknown file): N 03054

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

(unknown file): N 00303

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(step As IExecutionStep, completedSynchronously As Boolean&)

(unknown file): N 00064

---- ASP.NET Collections ----

QueryString

d sXGhMJUQWbZJTOVhfFmItV_HP5FSPDp_f0_Hw1hwsyrjbB2VhD5ZptQ09NEdi0k56M9jT0Vx-7NG463CZIf5HnOYHZRUSDwve-O1Nji4VRo1

t 633327974183221250

Cookies

style medium

ASP.NET_SessionId tsgsq0amm4igginecw4dlf55

style medium

wkoeb_p 7043043326,0903246395,753

wkoeb 6243229946,8589736250,363

Application

Marktplatzgemeinschaft_ID 1

Benutzergruppe_ID 1

VAMEmailAddressRegEx ^([\w\.!#\$%\-+.'_]+@[A-Za-z0-9\-]+(\.[A-Za-z0-9\-]+)+)$

VAMEmailAddressRegEx_RE ^([\w\.!#\$%\-+.'_]+@[A-Za-z0-9\-]+(\.[A-Za-z0-9\-]+)+)$

RadProgressContextc69b4f4c-75d3-4cc0-8ea0-d16a37113945Telerik.WebControls.RadProgressContext

RadProgressContext2d6ac437-5604-4c20-8409-5f03ccb40d6bTelerik.WebControls.RadProgressContext

RadProgressContexte281bba5-821a-4fb2-a96b-5bb4ba925189Telerik.WebControls.RadProgressContext

ServerVariables

APPL_MD_PATH /LM/W3SVC/255116639/Root

APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Marktplatz_WKO\

CONTENT_LENGTH 0

GATEWAY_INTERFACE CGI/1.1

HTTPS off

INSTANCE_ID 255116639

INSTANCE_META_PATH /LM/W3SVC/255116639

LOCAL_ADDR 10.161.0.2

PATH_INFO /WebResource.axd

PATH_TRANSLATED C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Marktplatz_WKO\WebResource.axd

QUERY_STRING d=sXGhMJUQWbZJTOVhfFmItV_HP5FSPDp_f0_Hw1hwsyrjbB2VhD5ZptQ09NEdi0k56M9jT0Vx-7NG463CZIf5HnOYHZRUSDwve-O1Nji4VRo1&t=633327974183221250

REMOTE_ADDR 88.117.14.76

REMOTE_HOST 88.117.14.76

REMOTE_PORT 1825

REQUEST_METHOD GET

SCRIPT_NAME /WebResource.axd

SERVER_NAME meinmarktplatz.wko.at

SERVER_PORT 80

SERVER_PORT_SECURE 0

SERVER_PROTOCOL HTTP/1.1

SERVER_SOFTWARE Microsoft-IIS/6.0

URL /WebResource.axd

HTTP_CONNECTION Keep-Alive

HTTP_ACCEPT */*

HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING gzip, deflate

HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE de

HTTP_COOKIE style=medium; ASP.NET_SessionId=tsgsq0amm4igginecw4dlf55; style=medium; wkoeb_p=7043043326,0903246395,753; wkoeb=6243229946,8589736250,363

HTTP_HOST meinmarktplatz.wko.at

HTTP_REFERER http://meinmarktplatz.wko.at/Portal.aspx?PageMethod=Show&dstid=1110&srcid=0&eid=33976&Status=Empty

HTTP_USER_AGENT Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

HTTP_UA_CPU x86

Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Dec 2007
1 answer
90 views
Hi,

 I am using RacloolPicker like http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/ColorPicker/Examples/Default/DefaultCS.aspx

its working as in link.

but if I put this ColorPicker inside "RadAjaxPanel" its not working means when  I click on down arrow in RadColor picker its not open colors. 

Plz reply ASAP
Thanks
Reetesh
 
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Dec 2007
1 answer
120 views
hello

I am using AdvancedInsertTemplate and AdvancedEditTemplate in Radschedluer, And I found the recurrencedrule field seems cannot be update, do you have the example to show how to update RecurrenceRule field when using advanced Template.

best regards
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Dec 2007
2 answers
217 views
There seems to be a horrible performance issue with the window and dock controls. These controls just simply cant be dragged around a form gracefully. The normal Telerik ASP.NET versions work perfectly fine but the Prometheus version do not. For instance create a splitter with two panes. On the right pane and a normal prometheus window. Now drag it around. You will notice the immediate performance issue here as its a pain to drag around.

This performance issue also effects the docking controls. Throw a splitter control in the mix and then add a docking zone and dock. Then try to move the dock window around. You will notice a very horrible performance issue with it. As with the previous error, the old controls work fine and perform very well. Even the demo version on the public website moves more sluggishly then its older ASP.NET counterpart.

I am trying to build a prometheus only web application but with these issues I am finding it very hard to do so.
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Dec 2007
3 answers
152 views
I have a page set up with a splitter. In the left hand pane I have a treeview, used for navigation. Attached to that is a RadMenu, set up as a context menu. On the right hand side of the splitter is a pane which I manipulate the contenturl of from the treeview and the context menu.

The treeview and radmenus are also under ajax to control page postbacks.

When I click on the treeview it updates the contenturl of the radpane using client script. The same setup is used for the context menu. I also have a server-side event attached to the context menu (this is required for a couple of the menu options). The problem is that when i click on the context menu the radpanes contenturl is updated but nothing is displayed on the radpane. if I remove the server-side event from the context menu everything works fine.

Could someone please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
Graham
Andy F.
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 10 Dec 2007
1 answer
83 views
Hi guys,

In the 'Upgrading Instructions' for RadDock Prometheus, the documentation incorrectly states that for the server-side control, the 'Closed' property of the RadDock object has been removed in the migration from RadDockableObject. That property still exists.

Jack
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Dec 2007
11 answers
266 views
I try to initialize a RadCalendar with special days (holidays, weekends) programmatically. The following code snippet shows how I do it

RadCalendarDay day = new RadCalendarDay(RadCalendar1);
day.Date = DateTime.Today;
day.IsSelectable = false;
day.ItemStyle.CssClass = "outOfRange_Default";
RadCalendar1.SpecialDays.Add(day);

However the rendered HTML is not what I expected. The cell has the following class

<td class="radCalDefault_Default outOfRange_Default">

instead of the following what I would have expected

<td class="outOfRange_Default">

How can I achieve this?

Another question, that is related, how do I tell RadCalendar that weekend days are out of range?
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Dec 2007
4 answers
437 views
Hi

The above error is occuring on my website.

http://daresoft.no-ip.co.uk/sw12group

I am using VS2008 Express targeting .NET 3.5

Kind Regards

David
Daniel
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Dec 2007
1 answer
101 views
The original MS rich HTML editor allowed for multiple file uploads, but this functionality appears to be missing in the Telerik editor. Does someone know where it can be found?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Dec 2007
3 answers
198 views
I have the following configuration in my .ASCX file, but the paragraph dropdown is blank. Also, what tag value should I use for "Normal"?

        ...
        <Paragraphs>
          <telerik:EditorParagraph Title="Normal" Tag="<BODY>" />
          <telerik:EditorParagraph Title="Heading 3" Tag="<H3>" />
        </Paragraphs>
        <Tools>
          <telerik:EditorToolGroup Tag="Main">
            ...
            <telerik:EditorTool Name="FormatBlock" />
            ...

Thanks!
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Dec 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?