Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
151 views
We are using old Telerik Editor control to auto draft  content typed in the rad editor for every 6 secs. I am trying to use promotheus to do the same... its does not work... Why ? do you have sample code.. Earliest reply would be highly appericated.


<table width =100% cellpadding=2 cellspacing=2>

<tr><td><asp:Label runat="server" ID="lblJournalEntryTitle" CssClass="boldText">Entry Title</asp:Label></td></tr>

<tr><td><asp:TextBox runat="server" text="Enter Title" ID=txtJournalEntryTitle Width=99% MaxLength=499 ></asp:TextBox> </td></tr>

<tr id=rowCommunity runat="server"><td>

<table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 height=20%>

<tr><td nowrap><span class=boldText>Choose a Community</span>&nbsp</td>

<td align=left><asp:DropDownList id="ddlCommunity" runat="server" BackColor=Beige CssClass=boldText>

<asp:ListItem Value="-1" Enabled="false">[Select]</asp:ListItem>

</asp:DropDownList>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

</td></tr>

<tr><td>

<table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width=100%>

<tr>

<td align="left"><asp:Label runat="server" ID="Label1" CssClass="boldText">Journal Entry</asp:Label></td>

<td align="left" width=60%><asp:Label ID="lblBrowserWarning" ForeColor=red Font-Size=Smaller runat="server" Visible=false></asp:Label></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

<tr><td Width=90%><%--<JASON:rich_text_editor ID="txtJournalEntryDesc" Height="190px" runat="server" ShowBorderedPanelButtons="false"

ConfigurationPath="~/cuteeditor/configuration/autoconfigure/JASON_AnnouncementEditor.config" />

<rade:radeditor OnClientLoad="OnClientLoad" Skin="Default2006" runat="server" id="JournalEntryDesc" Width=99% height="230px" toolsfile="~/RadControls/Editor/BasicToolsFile.xml"

showsubmitcancelbuttons="false"></rade:radeditor>--%>

<rads:radspell id="RadSpell1" runat="server" buttontype="none" />

<telerik1:radeditor runat="server" ID="JournalEntryDesc" BackColor="white" toolsfile="~/RadControls/Editor/BasicToolsFile.xml"

Width=99% height="230px">

<tools>

<telerik1:editortoolgroup>

<telerik1:editortool name="Bold" shortcut="CTRL+B"/>

<telerik1:editortool name="Italic" shortcut="CTRL+I"/>

<telerik1:editortool name="Underline" shortcut="CTRL+U"/>

<telerik1:editortool name="StrikeThrough" />

<telerik1:editortool name="JustifyLeft" />

<telerik1:editortool name="JustifyCenter" />

<telerik1:editortool name="JustifyRight" />

<telerik1:editortool name="JustifyFull" />

<telerik1:editortool name="JustifyNone" />

<telerik1:editortool name="Indent" />

<telerik1:editortool name="Outdent" />

<telerik1:editortool name="InsertOrderedList" />

<telerik1:editortool name="InsertUnorderedList" />

<telerik1:editortool name="FontName"/>

<telerik1:editortool name="FontSize"/>

<telerik1:editortool name="spellcheck" />

</telerik1:editortoolgroup>

</tools>

</telerik1:radeditor>

</td></tr>

<tr><td align =center>

<asp:ImageButton SkinID="ImgBtnSave" ID="ibtnSubmit" runat="server" ValidationGroup="resEditor"/>

<asp:ImageButton SkinID="ImgBtnCancel" ID="btnCancel" CausesValidation="false" runat="server" />

</td></tr>

</table>

<rada:RadAjaxPanel EnabledAjax = "false" id="RadAjaxPanel1" runat="server" LoadingPanelID="AjaxLoadingPanel1">

<rada:RadAjaxTimer id="RadAjaxTimer1" runat="server" Interval="6000" AutoStart=false></rada:RadAjaxTimer>

<table id="rowWarning" runat="server" width=100%><tr><td align="center"><asp:Label id="lblWarning" runat="server" Font-Bold=true ForeColor="blue" Visible=false>Autosaving...</asp:Label> </td></tr></table>

<asp:HiddenField ID=hiddenTitle runat="server" />

<asp:HiddenField ID=hiddenDesc runat="server" />

</rada:RadAjaxPanel>

<rada:AjaxLoadingPanel id="AjaxLoadingPanel1" runat="server"><div align="center"><asp:Label id="Label2" runat="server" Font-Bold=true ForeColor="blue" Text="Autosaving..."></asp:Label></div></rada:AjaxLoadingPanel>

George
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Dec 2007
1 answer
145 views
Hi, I'm new to Telerik prometheus controls and I'm playing with RadDock.
The RadDockZone has the Docks property that allows me to retrieve all the RadDock controls I have in my zones. So now that I have my RadDock control retrieved, how do I retrieve a list of custom controls from the content area of the RadDock control? RadDock.Controls property doesn't seem to work. 
Agata
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Dec 2007
1 answer
175 views
Hello,
I add custom tools for e.g. saving methods. Functionality is fine and works good. (good approach you have choosen, by the way).

The only thing I got no success is setting custom icons for the commands and showing the text alone without an icon. Always the icon from the 'Info ballon' is shown.

For setting the Text I tried adding the tools dynamically and setting the properties 'ShowIcon' to false and 'ShowText' to true. The text is shown, but not in full size and the icon is visible in the background.

For setting my custom image as the icon I tried the attribute 'iconurl' in the tools file, but with no changes (There is no property in the class 'EditorTool' to set the image).

How can I achieve this?

Thanks
Rainer

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Dec 2007
1 answer
184 views
Can you please upload a project using the CoreTemplates.xml?
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Dec 2007
1 answer
62 views
Hi

        I am interested in RadControls prometheus.I want to drag a date/Day from Radcalendar and drop it into a basket or any Dom object .Is this type of drag and drop is possible through Radcalendar.  Please advise.

Thanks
Khurram 
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Dec 2007
8 answers
281 views
Hello,

I am trying to make two customizations to the RadDock style that, as far as I can tell, aren't a part of the styles that are editable through skinning.

The first, is that I want to change the opacity of the RadDock when dragging starts, and reset it back when dragging stops, creating a translucent effect when I'm dragging the module. Do I need to swap the CSS style on client side event? I only see the DockPositionChanging event.

The second customization is I want to change the style of the drop cue, or the area displaying within a RadDockLayout that outlines where the RadDock I'm currently dragging, will be dropped if I let go out of the mouse button. I couldn't find this style in the skin; do I need to this on an event as well?
Petya
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Dec 2007
1 answer
140 views
Hi,

Thanks for some great products!

I am using the new RadEditor in a ModalPopupExtender, but when I attempt to setFocus in the javascript method attached to the button that shows the editor the focus is on the toolbar and not the Content.

        function edit( _controlID )  
        {  
            controlID = _controlID;  
            var newVal = $get("ctl00_MainContent_txt" + controlID).innerHTML;  
            var editor = $find("ctl00_MainContent_RadEditor1");  
            editor.set_Html(newVal);  
            editor.setFocus();  
        }  
 


Is there a way I can do this? I expect it has something to do with the order of code, but I don't know how to fix this.

Regards,
Mark Thomas.
Mark Thomas
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Dec 2007
3 answers
199 views
I'm trying to use EnablePostBackOnRowClick to transfer to another page, but I'm getting an ajax error:

Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error are when the response is modified by calls to Response.Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled.  
Details: Error parsing near '  
 
<!DOCTYPE html P'. 

When the documentation and online demo will be ready?

[]'s

Henrique
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Dec 2007
1 answer
78 views
Hi,

Does anyone know how can i change the style of the "Show more" link in the month view of the scheduler?

Thanks in advance.

Élsio
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Dec 2007
1 answer
141 views
It seems that when you have focus in a control on a page, and then click inside the editor's content area, the onBlur function of the other control doesn't work.  I have noticed this for the DatePicker and now also for the ComboBox; and I'm sure there's others as well.
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Dec 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?