Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
150 views
Hello,

I have noticed some issues with firefox and IE7 with the window control.
    1) Looks like in Firefox the window it has like a minimum height.
    2) I am having some issues on the height in FF and in IE7, for example when i load the page, there is 1 window with 200px of height, then I resize it to 400px. Then when i tried just to resize it a little bit, the window will wrap into the first height position. It actually happens in the teleriks online demos, try just to make bigger the window(on height), after that, just try to resize a little bit and you will see that the window will wrap. I think that is because is not actually saving the current height, so when the user resize it again the control only have the first height.

Does someone has any solution for this? is there a fix for this? I will really appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Jose
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2007
7 answers
189 views
I have been unsuccessful figuring out how to assign a specific RadToolTipManager to my RadTollbarButtons on my toolbar. 

Can any one offer any code that might help?

Thanks!
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2007
1 answer
101 views
<telerik:radchart id=radChartPI width="300px" seriespalette="Deep" enableembeddedskins="False" height="200px" runat="server">
Ves
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2007
3 answers
189 views
I get an error when trying to add more than one item to the combo.

Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'get_childListElement()' is null or not an object

My code is like the following

...
rcb.trackClientChanges();
items = rcb.get_items();
items.clear();
newItem = new Telerik.Web.UI.RadComboBoxItem();
newItem.set_text("yesterday");
items.add(newItem);
newItem.set_text("today");
items.add(newItem);
rcb.commitClientChanges();
...
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2007
1 answer
147 views
Hi,

I'm really curious about how to handle the RadScheduler drag & drop on appoinments. If I'm correct, there aren't any events to trigger the drop, right? Then how can I handle this?

Greetings,
Gerard
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2007
1 answer
92 views
Hi,

I've just installed Prometheus to check out the new client events for the Rad Window and I've come across a typo. The previous version had "InitialBehavior", The prometheus version has renamed it to "IntialBehavior" (i.e. The "i" between "n" & "t" is missing)

Regards

Bobby
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2007
2 answers
227 views
I wanted to find out if there is a way to enable the selection of an entire week, by selecting a day within that week? Basically the same functionality as clicking the week number in the rowheader. I do want to display the row headers, but only want to allow users to select an entire week.

Thanks.
Pavel
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2007
3 answers
182 views
Hello!
I have a problem when i use DateTimePicker inside second UpdatePanel.

<telerik:RadAjaxPanel ID="RadAjaxPanel1" runat="server">

    <telerik:RadDateTimePicker ID="RadDateTimePicker1" runat="server"></telerik:RadDateTimePicker>
    <
asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Button" />

    <
telerik:RadAjaxPanel ID="RadAjaxPanel2" runat="server" >

        <
telerik:RadDateTimePicker ID="RadDateTimePicker2" runat="server"></telerik:RadDateTimePicker>
        
<asp:Button ID="Button2" runat="server" Text="Button" />

    </telerik:RadAjaxPanel>

</telerik:RadAjaxPanel>

After Button2 is clicked, RadDateTimePicker2 will be broken. But if you click on button1 it will work.

Please, can anybody help me?

Pavel
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Dec 2007
2 answers
326 views
Sir,

I am using telerik gird control with bound column to insert and update record in database, but i want to valid those filed using requiredfield and customvalidation field.

plz. kindly help me, how to go through the validation with bounded column in grid control

Dharmesh    
Dharmesh
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 12 Dec 2007
1 answer
107 views
Can Scheduler "Prometheus" be used with asp.net 1.1?
Steve Kinyon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 11 Dec 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?