Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
160 views
Hi,

When showing a modal window, what CSS class allows me to assign a color to the background DIV object?

Thanks
Jon
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2007
3 answers
216 views
Hi,

I integrate a dynamic tooltipmanage feed by DB with an ajax call.  I notice that the tooltip has problem to position himself if I set it to be middle or top.  No problem for bottom.

If I force the height, the position is ok, but it's not so good when I have only some words in a big balloon.

Erik
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2007
1 answer
61 views
I should have put this here rather then in RadControls.

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-bbbadm.aspx

sorry.
j
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Dec 2007
1 answer
100 views
OK.

I understand "how" to modify the ToolsFile.xml, ConfigFile.xml, and other files to get the radEditor configured for my user community.

Two questions:

1) How does Telerik recommend that I replicate these modified configuration files to each of my Farm's web front ends? (besides manually copying them across each WFE)

2) Where can I place these modified files so that when I join a new server to the farm, and the radEditor soultion is deployed to this new server, it has my customized files in the deployment?

Thanks!
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2007
1 answer
96 views
After an appt is inserted, how do I redirect to another page?  I thought hooking the appointmentinserted event might work but it fires before the appt is actually created.  I need insertion to complete first so I can put the ID in session state, then redirect to another page.

Thanks
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2007
1 answer
95 views
Hi there,

When the ShowOnFocus prop. is set to True, why the toolbars disapear when the editor is in maximized size (F11). Would be nice to have another property letting the editor know that when it is maximized, the toolbars should always be visible.

Thanks in advance
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2007
1 answer
110 views

When I try to parse the below rrule it shows maxoccurences as 10 and not 100, looks lke it truncates greater than 2 digits as I was able to get up to 99 MaxOccurences.

DTSTART:20071119T162400Z DTEND:20071119T172400Z RRULE:FREQ=DAILY;COUNT=100;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=MO,TU,WE,TH,FR,SA,SU

Used the below code to Parse the above RRule
RecurrenceRule
parsedRule;
RecurrenceRule.TryParse(recurrencerule, out parsedRule);

Any fix?

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2007
4 answers
629 views
I am creating my windows in client side code.  I have found the set_Behaviors method on the RadWindow via debugging and tried to call this with a string corresponding to the Enum used server side but nothing happens.

How do I set my windows in script so that they only show the Close button?
Michael Hanson
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Dec 2007
1 answer
75 views
Anyone know how to float the appts in each row over to the right side, leaving the blank spot for double-clicking to add a new appt on the left?  Seems more natural that as you add multiple appts to a given timeslot that users should double-click the area to the left of the row rather than the right.

I tried using customattributes with to specify a style for float:left but it looks to apply only to the innerhtml content, not the whole appt cell.

Thanks
Mark
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2007
1 answer
75 views
I'm using customattributes to apply a style to certain appts.  I've got the style working (applies a red background color) but when I add a background-image attribute to the style, the image doesn't appear.  I'm sure the path to the .gif is accurate, plus I've tried several absolute and relative paths just to be sure.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Mark
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Dec 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?