This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

After upgrade to 2007.2 1010 tooltips have horrible, massive border!

5 Answers 62 Views
ToolTip
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Sime
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sime asked on 12 Oct 2007, 07:50 PM
I just did the upgrade and now all my tooltips have a horrible-looking huge white border (actually looks like a padding area within the single-line black border). I'm not specifying any skins - why the change, and is there anything I can do about it? I notice all your online demos also have this.

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
answered on 15 Oct 2007, 12:54 PM
Hi Sime,

Can you please provide more details about this problem and if possible - a screenshot? Also can you tell us on which demo exactly do you see the problem and what is the browser that you are using?

Kind regards,

Georgi Tunev
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Jason Maronge
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Oct 2007, 03:45 AM
Sime,

Are you refering to the double border when the tooltip is loading.  I have seen it on the demos and on my app.  It seems to change to a single border after the control loads.  You can see it on the First look example .  Just hover over the product list and you will see it looks like a double border.

Jason
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
answered on 18 Oct 2007, 07:19 AM
Hello guys,

Just a small note - Sime, if you are referring to the same issue as Jason, it will be fixed for SP2. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

Best wishes,
Georgi Tunev
the Telerik team

Sime
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 Nov 2007, 03:32 PM
Hi Georgi - No, the default tooltip settings seem to show a huge, 15 pixel border around the whole tooltip are. After analysis, I see that the border is made of td elements with names like ToolTipBottomCenter, ToolTipTopCenter, ToolTipTopLeft etc. These are given a width style of 15px in your WebResource file. The result is a huge white border around my content.
Martin
Telerik team
answered on 03 Dec 2007, 11:21 AM
Hi Sime,

We examined thoroughly the issue you have reported, but there doesn't seem to be a 15 pixel border in the Default skin for the elements you have specified. It is possible, that the border with is inherited of some global css settings. Could you, please, send us a sample project demonstrating the issue and we will do our best to find a solution.

Greetings,
Martin Ivanov
the Telerik team

Tags
ToolTip
Asked by
Sime
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Georgi Tunev