Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
185 views
Hi,
I use the slider to scroll the content of a treeview. There is a mouse over event on the slider to use the mouse wheel but i would like to be able to do the same action when the mouse is over the whole treeview. Is it possible?
Petio Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2007
9 answers
278 views
Ok, I'm sure I'm missing some really easy things here, but I'm having trouble getting the RadScheduler to work for me and I need some help on steps all the way through the process. I just started looking into this control this morning, so I'm not quite as caught up on it as I should be, but I'm hoping there are others like me, and that they can use this thread to help them along as well.

I created a test site, with a class called Event that has a Guid Id, string title and desc, and datetime StartDate and EndDate properties (this is C# by the way). I created a collection class called Events which is just a List<Event> populated with test data.

Now, I dropped the RadScheduler control and the RadScriptManager control into my default.aspx page, and set the following properties declaratively:

ID="RadScheduler1"
Skin="Mac"
SelectedDate="2007-10-11"
DataKeyField="ID"
DataSubjectField="Description"
DataTitleField="Title"
DataStartField="StartDate"
DataEndField="EndDate"
ViewType="DayView"

In the Page_Load event of my .cs page, I have the following line:

RadScheduler1.DataSource = events;

Now, I had assumed that I'd set up the bare minimum to just get things up and running, but apparently that's not the case. When I run the app, I get javascript errors that say 'Type not defined', 'Sys not defined', 'Telerik not defined', and that makes me think I'm missing something important because the client side telerik objects aren't being recognized. Also, the scheduler itself is collapsed, showing the top and bottom, but nothing between (i.e. it's in day mode, but not showing any hours rows).

My first question concerns the JS errors. Am I missing a reference somewhere?

Second, can someone give me a quick rundown or a link that explains resources more fully?

Third, same as above only with recurrence. I get what recurrence is, I'm just not sure what I need to do make sure I capture the correct info in my objects, and then apply that to the scheduler. For example, is there an existing enum for the different RecurrenceRules?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2007
1 answer
119 views
Hi

What happened with the imagespathtostrip property on the editor ?
Tervel
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2007
1 answer
179 views
Hello,
I am using the RadScheduler and Inserting Appointments with a Custom Editor. I would like to control what is the Default Start time for eventArgs.get_StartTime() coming from the OnClientAppointmentInserting in Month View. Since there is no start time like in the Week or Day view the default becomes Midnight which doesn't go well with a Default View of Work Hours. So the end user has to update the Start time to a business hour  or the new appointment doesn't initialy show in the default work hours for Day and Week View. So is there a way to set this default time to 8am or a way to determine if the eventArgs are coming from MonthView.

 

function AppointmentInserting(sender, eventArgs)  
{  
    var start = formatDate(eventArgs.get_StartTime());  
    ShowEditForm("0",start);  
    eventArgs.set_cancel(true);  
} 


 

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2007
7 answers
171 views
I'm getting a javascript error "object does not support this property or method" when the mouse hovers over a disabled input control.  This happens with a RadTextBox control.
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2007
1 answer
236 views
Hi I've I've started a new big project 1 month ago with  the new visual studio 2008 and the framework 3.5.
I wanted to upgrade the controls into the new Prometheus since the project is still small..
Is there a tutolial to upgrade from the 'old' controls into the new Prometheus?
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2007
1 answer
147 views
Hello,

I noticed the loading of pages built with RadControls is fast in IE but substantialy slow in FF.

Is there any advice on improving the performance in FF?

cheers,
Elton
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Nov 2007
2 answers
183 views
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to remove the horizontal scroll bar from a dock? I have been trying to do it in CSS but don't seem able to get it right!

UPDATE: Please ignore this, I have found out from another thread that I need to specify !important;

Regards,

Mark
Mark Davison
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Nov 2007
1 answer
127 views
I'm looking for an event that would be along the lines of an "AppointmentCreating" event, that fires before the appointment is created, but I haven't found anything that works yet.  I've tried the client side events, also, but I may be missing it.

What I want to be able to do is click (or double click) on a day with no appointment and create the appointment behind the scenes without any input from the user.  I don't want the advanced form or the inline editing controls to show.  The scheduler should just rebind and the appointment shows up on the day the user clicked.

What's the best way to do this?


Brad
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Nov 2007
1 answer
117 views
Hi,

I'm opening a new post because i don't exactly have the same problem as elcarlos14 in the previous post about css.
I'm using RadEditor Lite and added the ApplyClass tool to edit wiki pages. Unfortunately when i apply custom styles it works in the editor but the style doesn't work in the wiki page.
Apparently Sharepoint css is taking control over the custom style...

Any solution ?

Thanks.
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Nov 2007
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?