Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
164 views
I have a load on demand combobox on my page.  When I am in 'add' mode I select a value in the combo and save it to the DB.  I come back to the same page later in 'update' mode.  Now I need to initialize the selectedvalue of the box to the previously selected value.  But I still need the box to be load on demand.  I'm having a hard time getting this to work.  I'm sure you guys considered that people would want to use a load on demand combo in an 'update' scenario.  So can you cite an example of how this might work?

Thanks!
Rosi
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
137 views
The month date picker example that is in http://www.telerik.com/community/code-library/submission/b311D-mdkhb.aspx

set up for prometheus throws an error on picker.get_calendar(); line

function SetCalendarTable()

{

var picker = $find("<%= RadDatePicker1.ClientID %>");

var calendar = picker.get_Calendar();


the object doesn't support the method. This is with the new verision (released Prometheus), before release it didn't do that.

Robin
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
120 views
I don't think tooltip formatting is supported for RadControls.
Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
132 views
Is there a way I can suppress the filter textbox that appears in the header of a template column?  I want to allow filtering on the other columns but not this one.  I don't see an "AllowFiltering" property of a template column.  It's only going to hold an image.

Regards,
Bob Reader
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
136 views

I am using IE6 in 1027 x 768 resolution. I am checking the editor demo. When I toggle to full screen, the text in the workarea and the text in the html source are cutoff at the right edge. The horizontal bar does not show and the controls menu at the left is still showing. The editor is not taking the full screen.

It works fine in Firefox.
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
347 views
I invoke a RadWindow with radalert like this:
radalert('An <br /><b>html</b> string.<br />', 200, 100,'My Alert'); return false;

Is there a way to close the alert automatically after 2 seconds?

George
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
132 views
I have added the Tooltip control using the Load on demand as an emaple.

On my usercontrol on UpdatePanel, i have tried to connect ot the db, but without success.

I pass in the a paramter into the usercontrol which i then pass into a string method, which then gets assigned to the literal control on the usercontrol.

my code looks similar to

private string _claimNr;
       
        public string ClaimNr
        {
            get { return _claimNr; }
            set { _claimNr = Convert.ToString(value); }
        }

    protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
            litResults.Text =  BuildPopUp(ClaimNr);
    }

        protected string BuildPopUp(string claimNr) {
            StringBuilder objSB = new StringBuilder();
// DB stuff to go here
return objSB.Tostring();
}

When  itry to connect to the db in the dynamic popup on the browser screen i get a blank popup.

I know my connection isnt an issue, and neither is my sql.
As a test i did
objsb.append("The claim nr is: " + claimNr) and tried to return this and it worked.

Please help am i missing something important.

Many thanks in advance

Zal

Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
132 views

I can drag an image in IE6 with the absolute position set. I can't do the same in Firefox. Is the absolute positioning not implemented for Firefox? How is it used in Firefox since it's active in the toolbar?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
124 views
Hello,

Is it possible to use a template in combination with data population via XML?

Kind regards
Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
137 views
Is it possible to make Telerik's undo behaviour match that of Microsoft Word?

Here is an example:  Try typing the following into Word and into RadEditor:


one two three

four five six

seven eight nine


When you're done, hit Undo.

In Word, the last word, then the last sentence, and then each subsequent sentence are "undone".  In RadEditor, the whole block disappears.

Is there an option to have the undo behaviour match Word's?

Darren.

Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?