Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
158 views
hi all
in microsoft treeView i find proprety named ChildNodes

TreeNode

NewNode = new TreeNode(ThisName , ThisID.ToString());
NewNode.ChildNodes

i cann't find it in radtreeview


RadTreeNode

newNode = new RadTreeNode(ThisName, ThisID.ToString());

Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
5 answers
252 views
Hi,

I am using Radgrid with hierarchy in my application. My problem is now the seperator lines between the rows disappear. Previously it was there.Right now I am using skin vista which I include in my appliaction and now I am refering that only by making enable embedded skins as false. Can anyone tell why that lines disappear?





Regards,
jincy
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
4 answers
316 views
1. I miss a "Autopostback" property as available for other controls. When user leaves focus I want to fire "TextChanged" event. Did I oversee something?

2. The "AccessKey" property is not working. If I press "Alt+AccessKey" the cursor will not set into the input area of the radeditor. Happens on an easy project seem to be bug for me?

3. Normal you use Tab key to move between controls on page. If there is a radEditor on the page the tab key is used to enter a tabstop. Is it possible to change this behavior or can I set another key to move focus to next control when cursor is inside the radeditor?
Markus
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
141 views
I inheranted this project with Telerik Controllers.  In order to make changes to the site I need to have access to the RadMenu.  The only thing I have is the RadControls Q1_2007_SP2_dev_hotfix with the NET1/NET2 controllers.  How do I use these controllers?  The web site works OK.  The problem is to access the controllers under Visual Studio 2005.  Since I don't have the .exe installation utility (I can't find where that is), I copied the controller RadMenu under the \VisualStudio2005\Common7\schemas location.  However, the web page HTML still doesn't recognize the radM tag, even though I declared that under the
 

<%

@ Register Assembly="RadMenu.Net2" Namespace="Telerik.WebControls" TagPrefix="radM" %>

 when I try to use the control:

<radM:radmenu id="RadMenu1" style="white-space:normal" Overlay="True" BaseZIndex="10000" runat="server" datasourceid="SiteMapDataSource1" flow="Vertical" Skin="something">

Any ideas how to make VS2005 to recognize the controllers or to see them on the tool box at least?

Thank you

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
58 views
ok i am trying to get RadMenu to work like Telerik has the menu in the left panel on the Demos page. Where menu subitems just don't show up and then get visible. I want the menu items to stay on permanently on the page and also and if I want to collapse it to do that.
Simon
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
127 views
This must be possible, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how.  I want to accomplish the equivilant of this javascript (without post or callback):

combo.options.add(new option("blah", "1"));

I can add things to the Items collection of the RadCombo but nothing that it actually uses and adds to the dropdown.

How can I do this?
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
150 views
Hi,

i want to create a dynamic menu from the database based on the user type.
i need to know how to bind the menu from the dataset
i tried this in the page load event, but it doesn't works..

the select command is "SELECT ChildID,ParentID,Text,URL from Menu"
 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        DataSet ds;
        ObjDistributor = new Cls_Distributor();
        ds = ObjDistributor._load_Menu();

        RadMenu1.DataFieldID = ds.Tables[0].Columns[0].ColumnName.ToString();
        RadMenu1.DataFieldParentID = ds.Tables[0].Columns[1].ColumnName.ToString();
        RadMenu1.DataTextField = ds.Tables[0].Columns[2].ColumnName.ToString();

        RadMenu1.DataSource = ds.Tables[0];
        RadMenu1.DataBind();
      
    }


wat i'm declared wrong?

thanks
-prem
Helen
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
78 views
When ToolBarMode is set to PageTop or ShowOnFocus, the editor grows in vertical size whenever you switch between design, HTML, and preview modes using IE. If you switch modes a few times, the control gets quite unwieldy.

You can see this in the demo app:

http://www.telerik.com/DEMOS/ASPNET/Prometheus/Editor/Examples/ToolbarMode/DefaultCS.aspx

Just switch between view modes within the first RadEditor a few times.

Is there a fix for this planned? Maybe there's a workaround?

Chris Sears
George
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
7 answers
159 views
Hello,

i have downloaded the Trial of the full features RAD-Editor.

Then i have installed it in aWSS 3.0 site.

The WebPart workes fine, but i cannot replace the default-editor with your one, even when i follow the instructions described in your chm-help-file.

The difference to your help-file is, that we have the ows.js in the following path:

C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\60\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\1031

What could be the problem?

Klaus
George
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
122 views
Hi

I add a radcombobox in the page. If it's using default skin, when I set "ShowToggleImage" to false, it doesn't work. But if  change to another skin, it works. Please fix it.
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?