Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
2 answers
153 views
I use above proberty with "true" togehter with a datatable. If I click on the button nothing happens, the row will not delete. Isn't automatic delete supported with DataTable as RowSource?
Markus
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
1 answer
140 views
Hi, All:

Which one to upgrade:
   Q1-2008 Rad Controls for ASP.NET Ajax, or
     Rad Controls for ASP.NET?

I know that the one for asp.net ajax is the future direction.
I am using Visual Studio 2005, Window XP and Q3-2007 Rad Controls.

Please give some suggestion.

thanks.

Stanley 
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
1 answer
77 views
Hi, All:

I saw Q1-2008 ASP.NET Ajax Rad controls suite has a RadCalendar control,
so, I can expect there will be a RadDatePicker as well, right?

thanks.

Stanley
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
4 answers
189 views
I am seriously unhappy with the Javascript stanadardization in telerik client side object model. With every new release, you have a different method name.

E.g. till now you had 'set_Title(), set_Modal(); methods in RadWindow. Now they are 'set_title(), set_modal()'. Previously it was AjaxRequest()  method for Ajax Panel now it is .ajaxRequest().

Also, the Manual is not in sync with what are the javascript function names. first of all some of the controls don't even list what functions are available with the control. Some do. (If you need my help, I can surely write this all up $$ :)

By the way,  ms-help://telerik.aspnetajax.radcontrols.2008.Q1/telerik.aspnetajax.radmenu.2008.Q1/context-menus.html

Above link has following code: 
    if ((!e.relatedTarget) || (!Telerik.Web.DomUtility.isDescendantOrSelf(contextMenu.get_element(), e.relatedTarget)))

It was working till now, but the DomUtility is no more part of Telerik.Web. I don't even know what should I replace this code with now?

-Piyush


Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
1 answer
130 views
Increasing the text size in FireFox (Ctrl-+) causes hidden parts of the image sprite to show for decorated items. This does not happen in IE 7 and I have not tested with IE 6. Does anyone know of a work around?

Thanks
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
5 answers
160 views
When having an input control on a page, it seems as it is rendered as one of the last things in the rendering process.  That is it seems as if it is rendered with a "standard look" and when the page is finished loading suddenly it changes to the skin selected.   This doesn't look very good, as it in some cases also resizes in the final rendering step.

I'm using IE7.
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
2 answers
107 views

Hi Guy’s,

It seems the problem is not Safari but when selecting the "Office2007" Skin strange things are happening?

Installation under 2008.1.415.35 

Any ideas

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

airedale
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
2 answers
130 views
I'm using a grid with AltRow css. My normal grid row is white, while every alternate row is in green to make the data easier to view.
My grid also allows multiple row selection. I have set my SelectedRow css (blue) which is working fine except that when I select an AltRow, it remains green.

I only encounter this problem in Prometheus.

I also have the same problem with the GridRowOver css. It does not highlight my alt rows.

Ruben Sutcliffe
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
3 answers
139 views
Currently I have several RadDatePicker and RadDateTimePicker (Q1 2008 future) implemented in my beta web application.  However, the issue is that I have a RadMenu below the Picker and the pop-up window gets partially blocked.  I am sure this has to do with the z-index of the Menu being 70000, but the only time I get the Picker to work is if I set the z-index of the Menu to -1 (which hides the Menu and is obviously not a valid solution; however, I did not try javascript to change the Menu z-index when the Picker is clicked [any ideas on this[).  I tried changing several CSS classes for the Picker, but was unsuccessful.  Anyone have any ideas to try?

Thanks!
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
6 answers
143 views
Hello,
I am trying to use a Prometheus RadDatePicker and am encountering an error.  The RadDatePicker code is:

<telerik:RadDatePicker ID="dateExpirationDate" MinDate="<%#DateTime.Today.AddDays(1) %>" Calendar-Skin="WebBlue" runat="server" ></telerik:RadDatePicker>

The error is below.  Thanks in advance for your help...

[MethodAccessException: Attempt to access the method failed.]
   System.Reflection.MethodBase.PerformSecurityCheck(Object obj, RuntimeMethodHandle method, IntPtr parent, UInt32 invocationFlags) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) +218
   System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) +29
   System.ComponentModel.ReflectPropertyDescriptor.GetValue(Object component) +86

[TargetInvocationException: Property accessor 'UseColumnHeadersAsSelectors' on object 'Telerik.Web.UI.DatePickingCalendar' threw the following exception:'Attempt to access the method failed.']
   System.ComponentModel.ReflectPropertyDescriptor.GetValue(Object component) +370
   System.ComponentModel.ReflectPropertyDescriptor.ShouldSerializeValue(Object component) +342
   Telerik.Web.ScriptObjectBuilder.DescribeComponent(Object instance, ScriptComponentDescriptor descriptor, IUrlResolutionService urlResolver, IControlResolver controlResolver) +948
   Telerik.Web.UI.ScriptRegistrar.GetScriptDescriptors(WebControl control) +199
   Telerik.Web.UI.RadWebControl.GetScriptDescriptors() +44
   Telerik.Web.UI.RadWebControl.System.Web.UI.IScriptControl.GetScriptDescriptors() +47
   System.Web.UI.ScriptControlManager.RegisterScriptDescriptors(IScriptControl scriptControl) +127
   System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterScriptDescriptors(IScriptControl scriptControl) +52
   Telerik.Web.UI.RadWebControl.RegisterScriptDescriptors() +55
   Telerik.Web.UI.RadWebControl.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +90
   Telerik.Web.UI.RadCalendar.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +634
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +25
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) +121
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +22
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +130
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +24
   Telerik.Web.UI.RadDatePicker.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +464
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl.RenderContents(HtmlTextWriter writer) +7
...

Erin
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?