Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
10 answers
269 views
I would like to know if you guys plan on releasing Prometheus source code for download?

I'm trying to modify and extend the ImageManager dialog from the RadEditor to add some image modification tools and a cropper to it.

But I'm having a hard time with the way the image browser was implemented in the dialog, is there a way i could implement your FileBrowser in my own control?

By the way I am using FileBrowserContentProvider to store everything in the Database.
Eu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
2 answers
153 views
I cannot see the distribution archive for the Source code (RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX). Where is it?
Eu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
5 answers
238 views
I've configured a Grid control to use a custom form. Wired up the add/edit/delete on the main Grid just fine. Now I'm interested in inserting a Grid on my custom form.

How do I access the Insert/Update/Delete commands on the 'sub' Grid on my custom form? Also, how do I pass the DataKeyName value to the sub Grid? (this also applies to a ComboBox I'm trying to filter by the datakeyname).

Thanks in advance!
Brandon


Brandon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
2 answers
137 views
I have a column in the rad grid that has a tracking number, in some cases it is a ups tracking number that can be used in a hyperlink to go to their site and view information. In other cases it is for a differnt shipper and can't be used for any hyperlink. Assuming that I can determine when it is valid for a hyperlink is there a way to conditionally put a hyperlink into a column of the grid?

For example if the grid had 1 column "shipper"

Rows 1 and 2 would have a hyperlink in this column while row 3 would just have text.

Thanks

Bill
wdudek
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
4 answers
173 views

What's the procedure for deploying Telerik controls on DiscountASP.net? I'm using Telerik ASP Q1 2008 (formerly prometheus) and I would like to makesure I'm doing it right.

chowbang
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
2 answers
178 views
Hello!

Is it possible to hide the filter row in my grid when a user clicks "Add new record"?

Also, my Grid stays in Edit mode when I click "Add new record". How do I go about canceling the edit before the Insert form is opened?

I've searched and can't find these answers, thanks for your time in advance!
Brandon
Brandon
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
120 views
Hi there,

Firstly, great job on ASP.NET AJAX Dock - it's great! I'm havinng some problems with my page in internet explorer (it works fine in Firefox). I have a gradient background on the page but when i drag a dock, the background 'shrinks' and won't go back. I've posted an example at http://stjosephs.ace-deuce.com/nunspace/default2.aspx

Any ideas? It may be how I've implemented the back image but it's the only way I can get it to appear in all browsers.

Any help would be appreciated!


Sophy
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
8 answers
211 views
Is it possible to change the Feature Scope level to WebApplication or Farm, rather than Site or Web? I have been unable to do so and am wondering if this is a limitation with deploying the RadEditor. Thanks.
George
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
1 answer
107 views
Hi guys,

I found an issue that I would like to comment regarding de raddock control.
I have a raddock with a radcombobox inside. The radcombobox has three items.
Action one, I expanded de radcombobox.
Action two, I picked the raddock control(keeping the radcombobox expanded) and I have moved it to another sector in the page.
What I found was that the div containing the radcombobox items did not change its position as the raddock control did. Instead of this, the div container kept its initial positions in the screen.

Any idea of this?

Thanks in advance,

François.
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
3 answers
194 views
I have a checkboxlist but I only want to apply ajax on one item in the list and the  item in checkbox list is populated when the pageload in c# code behind.
Im using a radajaxmanager and set the checkbox to ajaxified the panel but every time check one of the checkbox it always apply the ajax in the panel which i dont need I only want to happen when a particular item in the checkbox to ajaxified the panel.
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?