Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
207 views
How do I display multiple views?

What I mean by that is, I may want to display page1, page2, and page3 separatly BUT when I click on "ALL" it displays all of them.

Can this be done without postback?

Roger

Paul
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
1 answer
140 views
Does anyone else think it's just plain wrong that the ValueChanged event doesn't fire if the slider's AutoPostback is set to false?

If you have an asp:checkbox, or asp:dropdownlist, or asp:radiobutton, or any other web server control that I can think of, and set AutoPostback to false, you still get the events when a postback is eventually initiated (like from a save button).

Agree? Disagree?
S
Tsvetie
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
7 answers
323 views
I have a aspx page which contains radwindow manager so that a popup can be initiated from this page.

Inside this aspx page, there is a user control (A) which contains another user control (B). In the user control (B), there is also a radwindow manager to allow a popup initiated from this user control.

However, the popup works in B but not from the aspx page.

What can I do to achieve my purpose?
Lini
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
1 answer
133 views
Hello, I'm having a problem where if I have a grid declared with the EnableViewState property is false, the SelectedValue property is null in the OnNeedDataSource event handler (of the grid where the row was clicked).  If declare the grid with EnableViewState to true, the selectedvalue has the appropriate value.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?  I'm using the release version of the grid...

Thanks
Vlad
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
2 answers
106 views
Hi!

Is there something special to make the AjaxManager work in a master mage in VS2008 Standard?

The contextual designer is empty in design mode.

It worked in VS2005 with a MasterPage and it is working in VS2008 without a MasterPage but not in VS2008 with a MasterPage.

Not even with your LiveDemo solution after a conversion by VS2008.

May be it's a bug or something I don't do right.

Thanks in advance,

Yan
Konstantin Petkov
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
7 answers
601 views
How is Telerik going to implement the upcoming LINQ technology in it's products?

I think LINQ could be used to enable RadTreeView to use regular IEnumerable collections of objects for instance. Now you have to write the recursive code to build the tree yourself but with LINQ support you can simply specify the DataFieldID and DataFieldParentID properties.

In short I'm looking forward to seeing how Telerik uses this new technology.
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
3 answers
130 views
Hi,
I have a project started with Visual Web developer 2005 Express and now continuing the rest on Visual web Developer 2008, C#.
Used Radwindow to edit the Row in Grid and Update the grid (Rebind) on ClientClose.
This works fine for grids / radwindows which was built in VSWeb 2005 Express.

In VSWeb 2008 Express :
UI of the grid shows like updating (Display the loadingImage.....) the  grid.

But the Rebind event is not fired. The values are NOT reflected on Grid. Need Ctrl+F5 to see the result.

http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet/grid/?grdMakePostBackAJAXRequestFromUserControlWebFormMasterPage.html

Followed the steps as in above mentioned link.

Hope I have put the problem clearly.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Rajoo
Sebastian
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
2 answers
112 views
When add "NavigateUrl" to tab, then the tab cann't chagned to selected status.Is this a bug or I'm missing something?
joy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
1 answer
231 views
I have a combobox with enableonload ="true" (I am using Prometheus)
when i go to my page with the combo i want the user to see the value in the database for the corresponding combo.
I do a RadcomboBox.Text = value from the database.
 # - I want to set the value here as well but I don't know a way of doing that here.
 
After the user selects something from the combo and make other changes, and clicks the update button...on postback my combobox becomes empty.
However I can still  do RadComboBox.Text and get the newly selected text but i cannot get the value corresponding to that.

# - why does my comboBox become empty
# - why can't i get the value field

Please help me with this issue.
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
2 answers
241 views
I added a button to CommandItemTemplate. This button should trigger the integrated "Insert" functionality which adds a new row to grid and user can enter data inline. I use "Insert" as CommandName, but the functionality isn't triggered. What is wrong?

Markus
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 22 Apr 2008
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?