Thank you for providing the project. In order to overcome the problem you are experiencing please take the following steps:
1. Create a Test Settings(.testsettings) file
in your solution and enable deployment
2. Add the TestStudioProject.dll.config file as deployment item.
3. Open the App.config file(the one located in the TestStudioProject) and enter the correct connection string. It should be something like this:
"data source=AUSTIN1\PLAMEN;initial catalog=TempDataBase;integrated security=True;multipleactiveresultsets=True;"
4. Use the code provided in this article
to get the Connection String from the App.config in a coded step.
5. Use the code provided in this article
to access your database entries.
See this video
demonstrating how this works. I'm also sending you back your project with the required changes. Please take a look at it and let me know if you need further assistance on this.
the Telerik team